- Refusing to take a demotion offer at Google? Google offer as a level 1 PM, and based off pay scale it seems like a demotion. And offer TC is like... 20% down, though I am a high performer at my current company (Salesforce). I have a refresher/equity history to prove it, and on track for a second promotion in 12 months. Level-wise, they said m
- Salesforce vs. LinkedIn If given the opportunity, would you choose to work at Salesforce or LinkedIn? Provided comp is in the same ballpark for each option. I want to choose the company that has the best prestige and exit opportunities, respect for working there in the Bay area. They are both Project Manager roles or simil
- Referral for Senior Data Analyst/Product Analyst/Data Scientist Hello, About me: I am a recent graduate student majored in analytics from a reputed school. I also have 3+ work experience working data analysis, visualization. I am looking for an opportunity in the bay area and would really appreciate a direct point of contact (hiring manager/recruiter) in data s
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Companies that support Volunteer work Salesforce encourages every employee to volunteer at least 56 hours in a year. I volunteer 3 hours every week. I feel lot of satisfaction in life by doing this. I love Salesforce for providing this opportunity. I am planning to leave Salesforce soon, but I want to continue doing my volunteer work.
- TPM at Salesforce, Walmart labs, Google, Amazon Thinking to move from LinkedIn, Currently working as a staff tpm. Come with tech background and 14 yoe. Reason for leaving - no opportunity for sr staff. What are good options in TPM roles among Walmart, Salesforce and Google? Have scheduled Interviews with all these companies in coming future.
- Canada vs US locations How is the software engineering tech scene in Vancouver/Torronto area? Given opportunity within Microsoft, Salesforce, Okta would you settle in Canada long term or would prefer US locations? What are the parameters you would consider?
- nCino - Looking to refer experienced engineers & PMs nCino is an incredibly fast growing company with an equally incredible culture headquartered in a beach town on the east coast called Wilmington, NC. A great place to raise a family and an even better place to be 20 something. No joke, I go surfing before work almost every day. We're built on top o
- Salesforce Developer opportunity I am a salesforce developer with Masters in CS and 4yoe, I have accepted an offer with Base salary- 144k and 3500 stock options. Did I make the right choice? It’s a sf based pre IPO company.
- How ro deal with an ignorant passive-aggressive micromanager I was hired as a contractor by a VP as an SME in product marketing and BI / analytics. He now has me working with his subordinate that complains that my work isn't high enough quality in his eyes and I don't hold myself accountable. Oddly enough, I do nearly all of the work and he simply makes minor