- Salesforce Developer opportunity I am a salesforce developer with Masters in CS and 4yoe, I have accepted an offer with Base salary- 144k and 3500 stock options. Did I make the right choice? It’s a sf based pre IPO company.
- Canada vs US locations How is the software engineering tech scene in Vancouver/Torronto area? Given opportunity within Microsoft, Salesforce, Okta would you settle in Canada long term or would prefer US locations? What are the parameters you would consider?
- TPM at Salesforce, Walmart labs, Google, Amazon Thinking to move from LinkedIn, Currently working as a staff tpm. Come with tech background and 14 yoe. Reason for leaving - no opportunity for sr staff. What are good options in TPM roles among Walmart, Salesforce and Google? Have scheduled Interviews with all these companies in coming future.
- Refusing to take a demotion offer at Google? Google offer as a level 1 PM, and based off pay scale it seems like a demotion. And offer TC is like... 20% down, though I am a high performer at my current company (Salesforce). I have a refresher/equity history to prove it, and on track for a second promotion in 12 months. Level-wise, they said m
- nCino - Looking to refer experienced engineers & PMs nCino is an incredibly fast growing company with an equally incredible culture headquartered in a beach town on the east coast called Wilmington, NC. A great place to raise a family and an even better place to be 20 something. No joke, I go surfing before work almost every day. We're built on top o
- How ro deal with an ignorant passive-aggressive micromanager I was hired as a contractor by a VP as an SME in product marketing and BI / analytics. He now has me working with his subordinate that complains that my work isn't high enough quality in his eyes and I don't hold myself accountable. Oddly enough, I do nearly all of the work and he simply makes minor