- Adobe Research in Deep learning Anyone knows about or can share their experience of working at Adobe?
- What is it like at Adobe Research? Specifically being a Research Engineer for the Creative Intelligence Labs? What is expected of the engineering (not scientist) roles both in interview and actual team role? Is Paysa correct in the kind of pay expectations?
- Adobe referral Hey all, I was wondering if someone would be open to referring me to a Adobe UX research role? 4 YOE in research/UX. More than happy to send you my details via dm.
- FAANG referral Graduate student in computer science at an ivy (gpa 3.85/4) Looking for referrals for data science/software engg. roles at the following: FAANG, Microsoft, Lyft, Uber, Adobe, Airbnb, Dropbox, LinkedIn, etc. •3 research projects •Co-authored a research paper •Interned at BlackRock as a software e
- Referral Hi, I'm a computer science grad student at an ivy (GPA 3.85, 1 research paper, 3 research projects) and am looking for referrals for software dev roles at LinkedIn, Microsoft, Dropbox, Lyft, Airbnb, Goldman, Cruise, Adobe, Netflix and Twitter. Happy to dm my resume. Thanks!
- Facebook average experience for E5 I am being offered E5 at Facebook. I'm having 13 years of experience including LinkedIn and Adobe. Is it something normal or I should look for higher level? During my research, I found experience ranges for E5 from 4 year to 15 years but mostly less than 10 years. Also what is the expected salar
- Adobe Software Engineer Referal Request Hi, new grad from top 5 university with MS in CS. 1 year research experience. 160 Leetcode solved. Applied to adobe two weeks ago but no answer yet. Would really appreciate it, lots of cool stuff being built in your company.
- Help an outsider with comp expectations (non-engineering) I’m joining the “dark side” by moving from consulting to a tech company. Interviewing at Adobe, Uber, FB , Google, etc. 15 YOE in non-engineering role. Marketing, research and analytics focus but heavy tech vertical experience. What level and comp breakdowns should I expect? Since I’m new to the V
- Companies that hire for engineers with around 1 year experience I have been doing some research about switching companies as an engineer with a little more than 1 year experience. Seems to be hard. Companies like Salesforce, Adobe or Facebook don’t generally hire people with only 1 year experience. Choices I have are only interviewing with Google, Microsoft and
- Need referrals for ML position Hi I'm graduating this December and I've 3 years of prior relevant experience as data scientist in a large enterprise software development company. I also did my summer internship at a very reputed research lab. I'm strong in whiteboard coding and solved 100+ leetcode, I know it is less but I solv
- Negotiating joining bonus for FB I recently got an offer from FB for E4- Base - 160k Stock - 310k over 4 years Target bonus - 10% TC - 253k But, they did not offer any joining bonus. When I asked the HR about it, she said that they don't do joining bonuses anymore. I replied that I had done my research(on blind) that people were i