- vote Airbnb Vs Uber Airbnb Non product team Base 180k Equity 350k Uber Eats MarketPlace Base 150k Equity 300k Sign on 50k 2yrs Both L4 My main focus is personal growth, promotion, culture and compensation.
- Airbnb vs Google Both offer TC 350k for L5 engineers. Airbnb base 200k, no cash bonus, RSU 600k 4years. If negotiate further, i think RSU could be 700k - 800k based on levels.fyi Assume best case 800k, usually required to sign offer to get it, then Airbnb TC could be 400k, 15% higher than Google. Google Pros: RSU i
- Good Mature Startups What are your favorite/great mature startups at the moment in terms of Comp, WLB and upside. AirBnB, Uber, Robinhood, etc. Current at Google L4, TC: 310. Thinking of jumping the ship if promotion gets really hard to happen :)
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- SADFANGLUST companies with SWE forced attrition We all know that Amazon has a forced attrition policy of cutting the bottom 6% of engineers, and that one of them attempted suicide recently. Which of the following companies have a similar policy of terminating a certain percentage of engineers in cycles, or once someone has been at a certain leve
- Promotion from L4 to L5 Airbnb How long does it usually take at Airbnb to get promoted from L4 to L5 software engineer? I'm sure the time varies a lot but just looking for some estimates. Also, is L5 just for people leading teams or for non team-lead engineers as well? What sort of pay bump can one expect at the promotion? Thank