- under what circumstances would you take a paycut? Got bored to the point of self-immolation at Salesforce that I started working on “vision” stuff just because. That not surprisingly has turned into wheels-spinning which isn’t much different from extreme boredom. Have opportunities at both Oracle and AWS, but it’d be about a $30k/yr cut. Worth con
- vote Offer shoot out Hello I have 3 offers and sort of wanted to brainstorm here on different offers. I have 3 years of experience in US as Software Engineer(backend) plus 3 years in India as a firmware engineer. They are all offering software Engineering role. 3 offers are (base/rsu over 4 years/sign on bonus/ yearly
- Need career advice! I am in a situation where I have no idea what should I do next! I am developer and have 8 years exp. My work has been mostly on clouds technologies (Salesforce,AWS, Heroku). I think my growth is stagnant now but want to grow more. Any suggestions on what should I do next?Here are few things I am t
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Criteria to get Walked out What is the criteria to get walked out from Microsoft and how does HR define going to a competitor? Looking for people who actually got walked out from Microsoft or managers/HR who know the process to help answer my questions 1. Who makes the final decision to walk someone out? HR or manager? 2. I
- Salesforce Research vs. Amazon AWS I have offers from Salesforce Research and Amazon AWS for a scientist position (YOE 6 after Phd). Both compensations are comparable with base of 185k and TC is 390k. Amazon: RSUs are 230 vested 5%, 15%, 40%, 40% Salesforce: RSUs of price 570k vested 25% every year Any comments on Amazon AWS life a
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- Washington DC Area Information Security Engineering Work (NOVA DMV) The NOVA DMV area is stacked with information security engineering jobs. Is this one of the best places to find interesting work in the country for this field? Looks like a nice place to be near all major east coast and southern major cities along with good salary and lots of job growth opportunitie
- Salesforce paying more than AWS Salesforce in Dallas, TX is paying more than here at AWS in Seattle.
- Salesforce Security Engineering - Culture / TC / Anyone with experience? Anyone on here work or worked at Salesforce in a security engineering role? Remote vs office? I kind of like working in offices... but flexibility is nice. Work life balance? Good leaders and culture? Examples from their site: Network Security Engineer- GIA Security Incident Handler Security S
- Salesforce referral? Hey all, Can anyone connect me with a recruiter at Salesforce? 6yoe at Amazon, currently at AWS. I tried a referral via name in an application, but got auto-rejected (really!?). My referral put me in touch with a super senior recruiter who can't be bothered to send me to a recruiter appropriate fo
- Microsoft L67 Engineering Manager seeking external opportunities in Seattle I am L67 Engineering Manager in Microsoft with TC of 500K. I work in Office 365, and consider myself fairly knowledgeable on distributed technologies. I am looking for similar opportunities in Seattle/Bellevue area. Thinking of trying in FB, Oracle, Salesforce and Google. Perhaps try few companies i
- Applying to Salesforce from Amazon Currently at AWS but exploring options. I'm an L5 - Technical Program Manager II in Security. What would that map to, or what should I apply to at Salesforce? Thanks
- Salesforce or AWS in sales? Hi, I am currently an AWS account manager and have received a job offer as strategic exec at Salesforce. Is there anyone that has worked in both companies and would like to share thoughts? Also, the offer is competitive on salary but does not match my current RSU plan. At Salesforce they claim they
- AWS L4 to Salesforce MTS Is it worth switching the job to Salesforce MTS, knowing I will be promotoed to L5 in next quarter? Offer looks like 120k base + 63k rsu + 10% bonus in Dallas, Texas. Thanks in advance.
- LinkedIn Relationship Manager? Going through interviews at LinkedIn for RM role. What does the career path for sales at LinkedIn look like? Are there many exit opportunities later with other large tech firms (MS, Oracle, Salesforce, AWS, etc.)