- Considering to leave Google Cloud after 7 years to join Facebook workplace for a Global partnerships role. Thoughts? Considering to leave Google after 7 years to go build partnerships at Facebook workplace? Would that be a good career move?
- Facebook E3 offer vs Microsoft and Oracle cloud I have offer from Facebook, Microsoft and Oracle cloud. Facebook - Menlo park Position E3 115k Base+150k stocks +60k bonus Microsoft -seattle Position L61 130k base+160k stocks +50k bonus Oracle cloud : Seattle Position : Senior MTS 155k base+350k stocks +35k bonus I have 5 yoe after bachel
- Facebook E4 vs Oracle Cloud IC4 Which one seems better? I am worried about 2 factors: WLB and getting pip. Fb: e4 250k/year (base and stocks) not including signing bonus OCI: ic4 300k/year same as above Sign on are almost same at both place. I really like the team that I talked to at Oracle. Manager is very easy going. Little
- link Facebook User Data Records Found on Amazon Cloud https://youtu.be/UVWzLzdkufU
- How is the comp at Palo Alto Networks Recently received recruiting email on its cloud platform. Wondering how the salary / compensation compare to FLAGs, or Facebook in particular.
- Technical program manager questions in google and Facebook I’m applying for some roles in both Facebook and Google cloud. I was wondering if someone can share there experience.
- Google cloud and Salesforce https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2017/11/06/salesforce-google-cloud-partners/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=ViEWS%20Alerts#1da8ff8073bb
- What are the exit options available to Adobe product folks? I understand the answer will be different for different teams. I'm interested in hearing from creative cloud and document cloud teams. Is it easy for them to move into consumer facing roles at Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Netflix?
- OCI Gravy train Okay the gravy train is ending. Wheres the next 3 fiddy....or 2 fiddy in my case (non technical PM)? Need to catch that next wave. #OCI #AWS #AZURE #GCP #FACEBOOK #GOOGLE #CLOUD
- Facebook Role All, What role would fit at Facebook for someone who has about 11 years of experience in consulting and strong career records(various training and certification on mobile, cloud, ML/AI)? PS: I can LC and have completed about 100 so far. By the way, I have cleared Facebook Phone interview a wee
- Tech company in Seattle area I am looking for next step. In Seattle area. Other than Google, Facebook and Amazon , what other companies might be a good option? Focus on cloud related position. SWE.
- System design interviews for networking teams @ FLAG For roles in Google cloud/ Facebook/LinkedIn/AWS networking teams, if you have a background in data center networking, Can you expect system design interviews focused only on networking or generic system design interview questions as well?
- Moving to India. I am masters student in US. I have offers from Facebook (sde1) , Microsoft (sde2) and Oracle cloud (sde2). I plan to move to India in an year due to personal reasons . I am wondering if accepting Facebook will help me get better jobs in India. Difference in TC offered by these companies is around $2
- Answer to 'Why did you change multiple team's at Amazon' in interview I have upcoming SDE interviews with Uber, Google, Facebook and Oracle cloud. What should I answer when asked "Why did you change multiple team's at Amazon" I moved from AWS to retail because of operational load. I moved back to AWS because I did not like the work in retail. Should I tell this to t
- vote L6 swe offers: G, F Google: cloud org Base: 210k Bonus: 20% target Rsu: 950k (monthly vest for 4yrs) Sign on 100k Facebook: data infra Base: 220k Bonus 20% target Rsu: 920k (no cliff, 4yrs vesting) Sign on 100k Both bay area (Sunnyvale & Menlo park). 14 yoe. Both companies have said the offer is "final", not willing
- FB or Google given the following teams I was lucky enough to get offers from both of them. Now what matters is the team. Can anyone give feedback from the following teams? I know FB does bootcamp, but I'm taking to teams that have head count. I have 3 years of experience. E4 for FB and E3 for Goog. Google: YouTube YouTube Kids Google Ma
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- link Alibaba cloud is looking for rock star engineers Are you excited about writing new code every week? Do you dream about seeing your code used by millions of users? Are you looking for an oppurtunity to build out a global cloud competitor to Azure and AWS? If so, I have something for you. We have positions that pose some unique technical problems a
- vote Technical incompetence at Wayfair -- is there anything worse?? Is there anything worse than Wayfair at this scale in terms of sheer technical incompetence and poor engineering practices? Wayfair's codebase and infrastructure are stuck in a pathetic, sorry state. The PHP repo, the databases (which are all mirrors in some way), the vertical scaling -- it needs t
- Search Team @ Google long time search googler who feels need to blow whistle. not using work email for obvious reasons. the search team at google needs a full reboot. we’ve made no progress in the past 6 years ive been here and the culture is toxic. leadership care most about protecting their million dollar salaries an
- Options moving forward Currently talking to 4 places: TuneIn, Sr/Staff SWE. Applied for Staff but I think they probably expect considerably more YoE based on first phone call (non-technical). Tech call scheduled soon. Numbers quoted put TC at ~180-190 (with potential to go higher if I blow them out of the water and