- Oracle IC4 offer review 200k base, 35k signon and 600k RSU.. for bay area one of the OCI groups. I've seen higher.. but just wanted to know if it's too low ball..
- Oracle DBaaS team review Hi. Got an offer from that group. For people at Oracle OCI, What do folks think of the group and the product in general ? Am not posting the TC here since I want to steer discussion to other aspects of the team / group.
- Offer review - Oracle BMC Senior MTS 5 year of experience at MS. Total compensation of $270k a year with 165k base and 370k worth rsu. Current compensation is at around 195k with 140k base. Seriously considering taking it since it's a lot higher than competing offer with amazon (223k Total comp in 1st year with 160k base). Should I
- Microsoft announces to acquire Oracle Microsoft announces to acquire Oracle for $400 Billion. REDMOND, Wash. — April 1, 2019 — Microsoft Corp. on Monday announced it has reached an agreement to acquire Oracle, the world’s leading... ... Under the terms of the agreement, Microsoft will acquire Oracle for 400 billion in Microsoft stock.
- Google HC Passed. Next ? How often do profiles get rejected at offer review stage? I have a low-modest gpa, close to 6 years experience (3 at Oracle, 3 at Microsoft) and my HC seemed to have gone well inferring from the facts that HC packet got a green light the same day it was submitted. I wasn't team matched or asked for
- What do you think of an 60+ people org with only one manager? Less 1:1 time.. I should have asked before joining oracle. Never have I thought only 1 manager can give performance review to 60+ people and the number is growing, because I'm from a relatively smaller company!? my ex-managers managed less than 20. It's been 2 months since joining, and the new hires joined the sa
- link Comparing Offers (updated Tableau offer) I have 5 years experience in software engineering and recently received the following offers. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Amazon (Ads tech) – New York : Base – 165K, Equity – 84shares (as of today($1693/share) 142K, Sign-on: $50K (first year), $50K (second year) Oracle (OCI) – S
- Rally Health DC offer Evaluation SWE Just got an offer from Rally DC. Negotiated a little bit. Details are: Base: 140k (135 before negotiation) Bonus: 12% Equity: 20k (10k NSO + 10k RSU) vested over 4 yrs 401k: 6% starting from 2nd year Current TC: a little below 140 (I am no longer working for Oracle btw) YOE: 6 Location: DMV (U kno
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli