- Will these companies offer more than FB? I’m currently in the interview process for a new grad swe position. I have a new grad offer from FB for $110k salary, $160k rsu/4 years $65k sign on. I was offered interviews at: Caspar AI Asana Stripe Airbnb Rubrik Robinhood Optiver Trading Cloudflare Confluent Affinity Snap (Application Security
- vote Robinhood vs Airbnb vs Facebook as new grad Considering joining Robinhood or Airbnb as a new grad instead of returning to FB (prev intern). TC at Robinhood/Airbnb is slightly higher, but rsu is not liquid. What are the pros and cons of choosing one or the other? Here’s what I thought of so far: Pros of Facebook: - Seattle (Lower CoL and n
- vote Job security vs. termination rates @ FAANGMULA (+ Uber, Lyft, Airbnb) At the companies where you have been employed, do you know anyone who worked more than 40 hours per week and still got PIPed, laid off, or fired?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Security Engineer Interview Hi, Any Airbnb Security Engineer folks here? I need some insights about the interview process and the expected level of technical depth. Any guidance would be much appreciated. YOE - 4 TC - 190k
- Looking for Airbnb referrals for the role of a security engineer. Applied through portal never heard back. Have 3+ security experience in fintech.