- Salesforce Research/MetaMind Hi! I just finished my PhD in Mathematics and I’m looking for a good Deep Learning research lab to apply to. Apart from the obvious choices like Brain or FAIR, I heard good things about the Salesforce Research (ex-MetaMind) team. Anybody have experience with them? What is their reputation? Salesfo
- Salesforce research scientist TC I am expecting an offer from the Salesforce research team in Palo Alto. I have a PhD and 5 yrs of work experience. What should I expect for my TC? Thank you all in advance!
- Salesforce vs. Amazon NLP Research Position Got an offer from both. Assume compensation is equally good, I am confused which one to go for? As a researchers it is likely that in Amazon, I won't be able to publish much. In Salesforce, I will be able to publish actively but I felt that their research is less connected with the product which me
- Salesforce palo alto referral Need referral for an entry level position. Is salesforce research/metamind hard to get into?
- Future of MetaMind in Salesforce I am wondering how folks from MetaMind see the future of it after the Salesforce acquisition. Is Salesforce planning to keep a pure research lab like FAIR or some labs in Google? Eventually every company wants some benefit from their research team. How does MetaMind fit in the bigger picture for l
- Software developers in Workday, Salesforce, Microsoft, etc I am curious how many software developers are currently in each of the following firms, the count should be a subset of total research and development full time headcount: -Workday -Salesforce -Microsoft -Oracle -IBM Thanks!
- Companies that hire for engineers with around 1 year experience I have been doing some research about switching companies as an engineer with a little more than 1 year experience. Seems to be hard. Companies like Salesforce, Adobe or Facebook don’t generally hire people with only 1 year experience. Choices I have are only interviewing with Google, Microsoft and
- Should I go to grad school? Should I go to grad school? I'm interested in ML & AI and wish to work in this field. To give some background, I'm a third year undergraduate at a research-heavy university. I interned at Salesforce this summer at a machine learning team, and will be joining Facebook for next summer internship. Go
- Netflix interview Got reached out to by Netflix hiring manager for research engineer role on their cdn/ streaming teams. Had a first phone screen at the end of which hiring manager told me that they were impressed. Had a second phone screen scheduled. I told them I'm looking to interview in a few months not immediate
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli