- Tesla AutoPilot Fraud Hi I am now pissed how Tesla is misleading public and playing with their lives. Musk has now brought in enablers who are now creating this perception that everyone in Silicon Valley from Google to Apple to Cruise to Argo AI to Uber is wrong in their approach for Autonomous Driving and Tesla is righ
- link Another data point on industry hire in the bay ..great read :) Found this post on Reddit and seems really helpful . Just posting it here . ————///——————///——————///——/ Hi everyone, I just went through a round of interviews and wanted to share a data point. I wanted to share some interview tips that you may not have seen before. I'll also answer questions in A
- Uber offer What a day. Got a verbal offer form Uber today and they filed for S1. Recruiter confirmed pre ipo stocks. Any range I should expect in terms of stock grants? 8yoe. Network engineering.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Tele-operated Fake Self-Driving Cars I’m shocked to see fake self driving cars being allowed on public streets. After the Uber crash, I feel unsafe driving besides self-driving cars that are being tele-operated by companies like Phantom.auto and Zoox. Do you think tele-operated cars should be allowed on streets? If yes, how will you en
- vote Waymo / Self-Driving How is Waymo doing these days? Will they be the first to level 5 automation? Will they need Lyft or Uber’s network of riders to fill their 20,000 new vehicles? What does Waymo gain from these partnerships with Lyft and Uber? Will Waymo simply crush the competition when they get the critical numb
- Uber uMetal interview, Network Automation Hi there! Got a call from Uber for Software Engineer, Network Automation position. Has anyone interviewed earlier with the team. Would like to know how is the team and what all they ask in interviews. Thanks!!