- vote Tesla Reason for Failing Teams Many software engineering teams at Tesla are failing because of very low hiring bar. (Engineers working for car teams are exceptionally good and do not fall into this category). Over 60% of team members are contractors converted to FTE. Here is their job-life cycle. Interview while joining as cont
- Tesla lower-level managers Hey! I occasionally browse the careers section on Tesla’s site from time to time, but never seem to see openings for lower to mid-level management. What gives? Does Tesla prefer to promote from the IC-side of the house, or are managers just so few in number that, once they get in, you have to wait
- Tesla stock : Thoughts? Peeps @ Tesla, how are you guys feeling about the stock? Given the strong push by governments globally to promote electric transportation, I’m fairly bullish on Tesla’s success. Planning to invest a decent amount for a 3-4 year period. Thoughts?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- [MechE Related] Internship for an Apple PD team vs A Tesla manufacturing engineering team, which is better? There are many pros and cons to either, but It's worth noting I'll just be an intern Apple: Pays better Free housing/dinners PD is awesome Not as much room for growth/promotions if full time Tesla: Awesome mission More autonomy over my work More room for growth I don't know if I like manufacturing
- Promotions at Tesla Is it just me or are promotions here super inflated? I've seen people go from lvl 1 to staff in 3 years...after a while title's start to lose its meaning, when you know someone barely got out of college and is a "Senior Engineer"...thoughts?