- Jobs I don’t know what type of jobs I should apply for. I will earn a computer engineering degree in 3 months. I have no clue how the next 1-2 years of my life will planned out. I want to be a person that works with inventors of all disciplines. I want a job that but foster and nourish my intrinsic s
- IBM or a Healthcare org? I have competing offers from IBM security and another from a healthcare org. IBM base: ~100K +benefits (permanent position) Other: ~160 K + crappy health insurance(contract position) I would love to be in the security domain but the work at the healthcare org would be more challenging (rewarding).
- Salary vs Job Satisfaction I recently joined IBM (less than 6 mths) ago and I right away started hating my job. I moved to IBM from one of the big and better parts of US and this IBM location is in one of the most impoverished places of US. The salary was good. Now I have got a job offer from one of my old client for a full t
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Working IT Call Centers I've been working in a call center for ~3 years and I know a few people who have been working through two company buyouts who have been at the same location and job for 20 years through many pay freezes. I want a more technical postition than level 1 - follow our empty knowledge base. I've been work
- Job stability Which company is more likely to lay off employees? Intel or IBM? I got two offers for similar positions from these two companies and are evaluating job security.
- Pre-sales Engineering @ Nutanix Have about a year in tech sales tied closely with the IBM Nutanix partnership for the last 6 months or so... Not sure about long term job security so putting out some feelers.. Interested to know about the compensation for pre-sales architects/engineers in major SE US metros. Charlotte, ATL and th