- IBM Research Interviewed for IBM Research last Friday. The people I talked to seem very smart. What kind of projects are going on there, related to AI/machine learning?
- First job at IBM Research... career suicide? I'm graduating with a PhD soon and have an opportunity to join IBM Research as a researcher. Will this kill my career since it's not a "hip" company like FB or Amazon?
- IBM Watson Research Center @ Yorktown Heights, NY What’s the average rent for a single room (or studio) near IBM Watson Research Center at Yorktown Heights?
- IBM Intern Referral Can anyone refer to IBM research internship?
- IBM or Samsung Hey, I'd like to hear from the blind community for making a choice between IBM and Samsung. Here are the details: IBM : entry-level data scientist position , Austin, TX Base: 110k, 11k joining bonus that's it! Samsung Research America: NLP software engineer, interned there. The work involved more
- Software developers in Workday, Salesforce, Microsoft, etc I am curious how many software developers are currently in each of the following firms, the count should be a subset of total research and development full time headcount: -Workday -Salesforce -Microsoft -Oracle -IBM Thanks!
- H1-b (new, amendment, transfer) - Odds of Denial for Final H1b Decisions Hi Guys, First off, for those who did not read my update on the other post, the published data is only for case decisions of the LCA stage of the process - so can't use those. After some research, the best thing I got is a published report by the top 30 employers for H1b Case decision by USCIS (thi
- Will the nature of my current work hurt me in the long run? I’m currently working as a designer in a division of IBM that is technically “sales support.” that is, we work with sellers and clients to create prototypes/proofs of concept utilizing IBM technology and supporting material like animations, infographics etc. It’s a really cool and fun job, I get to
- Best side gigs to make cash? Bit of background - I'm a somewhat recent grad (1.5 years post graduation) with substantial student loan debt and credit card debt (my spouse and I each spent 6+ months unemployed in the last year). My spouse is still currently unemployed and waiting for their grad program to start (they stay home w