- Finally after 25 interviews I have 2 offers! Finally made it, below is the list of companies I was rejected by Dropbox -3 times Box Realtor eBay - 2 times Facebook - 4 times Google - 3 times Lyft Funding circle DoorDash Instacart Airbnb Game time LinkedIn Uber - 3 times Adobe Updater Upwork Ancestry New TC - 230k YOE - 5 yrs Edit
- 265k for 7 YOE at amazon? 165k base 400k over 4 years RSUS Sign on bonus covers my current sign on which i forfeit if I leave so I don't count it as part of TC. The one downside.. the project looks more boring than my stuff at ebay. Believe it or not my eBay work has been ok, and my manager is good, I'm just underpaid. I h
- What offer to accept? Got few offers for SR. Software Engineer, which one should I go for? Not only compensation wise but also which company you guys think have better future and work culture Salesforce : $220k Ebay : $212k AppDynamics now Cisco : $201k Adaptive Insights now Workday :$201k Pear Therapeutics : $185k Marq
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Hardest question(Leetcode) I can get asked during Ebay Onsite for SE-2(New grad master's no workex) Have onsite with Ebay soon and kind of worried as my last onsite as of now and don't have any other big offers.
- A guide to preparing for the system design/architecture interview Recently someone asked if it was worth brushing up on Lamport timestamps or how to implement leader elections for an architecture interview. Short answer: no. Long answer: As you become a more senior software engineer, your interviews will concentrate less on the coding questions (though that’s sti
- Offer review Current: Amazon Level: Data Engineer 2 Base: 135k Joining bonus: 2 years in Amazon so that’s gone RSU: 150 units ~ 225k now have 20% of it Exp: 10 years Offers 1 Oracle Cloud Level: IC 4 Principal Base: 160k Joining bonus: 20k RSU: 7500 units 337k over 4 yers 25% each year TC ~ 250k if stock stays
- Ebay or Shutterfly ? I hv job offers from Ebay & Shutterfly, both are into different businesses, however which would you prefer over another ? I just want different perspectives here ....