- MSFT vs EA I have just received 2 offers for SE2. One for MS Azure and other for EADP Ecomm & Identity. MS in Redmond and EA in Redwood City. The confusion is that I want to work for MS. I personally love the work and have no idea what and how EA is doing. But, EA is ready to pay an extra ~60k per annum in TC
- SWEs or Architects list your top 3 skills or more I would like to collect some data of what technical skills are hot in the market right now. Please list +/- 3 of your technical skills, mention your location, TC and YoE as well. Examples: Cloud computing for developers, AWS, azure, etc. Solution architecting AI / ML IoT Security Block chain ...
- vote Facebook or Microsoft - New Grad Software Engineering I have a New Grad Software Engg Offer from Facebook (Menlo Park) and Microsoft - Lvl 60 (Redmond). At Facebook, I will be joining the Bootcamp whereas I will be joining the Azure Security Team at Microsoft. My Total Compensation at FB: 115K + 40K Bonus + 150K Stocks. I am still negotiating with Mic
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Azure Data Factory || Compute || Security Asked to pick two orgs from the list of three for onsite interviews (SWE in Redmond). Which would you pick and why? Joining into their cleared work / Gov teams, if that changes anything. Looking for a balance between WLB, opportunities to learn/grow, and project impact. TC 145k YOE 9
- Microsoft or Amazon? Got offer from both Microsoft(L61) and Amazon(SDE2). Both in India. Microsoft - Azure Team Amazon - Some Buisness team. I am confused about which company to choose. I have a 6yr(since 1st yrs of bachelors) background in Core Systems Security(Research) and inclined towards joining Microsoft as I ca
- link Salesforce SFO or Microsoft Redmond I recently got offers from Salesforce SFO for MTS position and Microsft Redmond for SDE2 ( Sfdc- 155k + 75k stocks + 10 k joining & MSFT - 140k + 30k stocks + 40k joining ). I am unable to decide which company to go for : In salesforce I got offer from lightening data platform which is part of d
- Azure security team How is the Azure security team at Microsoft? Any insights will be helpful.
- Microsoft Cloud+AI+Security Could someone from Microsoft comment on what exactly is Azure Cloud+AI+Security? There is a lot of buzzwords there. Is it a real respected software engineering team? What is the day to day like? What are some of the shit they have to deal with?
- MSFT Interview Groups Recently got onsite interview invitation from MSFT. I can choose from one of two groups to interview with: Information Protection(Office 360 security), or Azure Storage. Any thoughts about these two groups? Culture, career development, etc
- Working IT Call Centers I've been working in a call center for ~3 years and I know a few people who have been working through two company buyouts who have been at the same location and job for 20 years through many pay freezes. I want a more technical postition than level 1 - follow our empty knowledge base. I've been work
- Choose between these teams Team a - external product in security domain Team b - internal to all of azure but works on data and data visualization Team a - role would be to define developer experience in all languages for azure Team b - role would be to work with 3 other folks on defining getting data (figuring out which dat