- Microsoft Onsite Azure Networking Hello, I have onsite with Azure networking at Microsoft for a Sr Software Engr position. The position requires combination of networking and coding skills. Would like to know what’s their interview structure like? What to prepare for ? Should I expect a network design or system design interview?
- Azure Networking Sunnyvale office How is the team culture ?
- MS Azure Networking Tycoon project Hi, Anyone who knows about Azure's new Tycoon project? It's under Azure Networking. How good is Azure Networking in general? Thanks.
- Microsoft Azure networking or Compute Hi all, I got an offer from Microsoft Azure. HR matched me to a team under SDN and do attack protection related stuff. Is this a good team? I am also interested in cloud computing, should I ask recruiter for a match in Azure Compute？ Thanks! Edit: I am eng
- Azure Networking Monitoring Team Hi, How’s the Azure Networking Monitoring Team? How much is on call? How’s the WLB? How’s the project? Thanks! I am eng. Location- Redmond
- vote Azure compute and azure networking best teams to join? What are the best teams in azure compute ? What are the best teams in azure networking? Which one to join computer or networking? Redmond
- Switch from Azure Networking to Amazon Confidential project? Started at Azure a little under year ago on a infrastructure/networking team doing low level & embedded work . Have opportunity to jump to Amazon team working on a confidential project (Lab126). Current team has a lot of ops work but learning a ton (scaling, system design etc.). Confidential team se
- Microsoft - online technical challenge for Azure networking hiring event Hey guys, Any body has taken Microsoft's online technical challenge for Azure networking group? How will be the questions? I was told 2 coding questions and 1 code review. Any pointers? Much appreciated.
- Does any teams at Microsoft use Golang? Just wondering if any of the azure teams or the networking teams use Golang?
- Microsoft SDE1 Hi, my recruiter is asking me to tell the desired Base, signing and stock compensation I want for a job as an SDE1 in Azure Networking in Seattle. I have 2 yoe. I am from another country, so I have literally no idea what to ask for. Could you tell me real estimates? Bonus question: Do you guys at
- Microsoft L63 Offer Base 165k Signon 100k (for 2 years) Bonus: 30% Equity: 200k(for 5 years) YOE: 8 Any advice if I should negotiate more? The offer is for Azure networking team.
- Microsoft offer evaluation Hi. Does the following offer sounds good? MS, Azure Networking Software engineer 1 (lvl 60) Base around 125k Stocks 50k (over 4 years) Joining (30k) Experience (1.5 yrs) Thanks!
- Offer Evaluation Microsoft Redmond - Azure Networking 108k Base 50k sign bonus - 25k immidiatley and 25k at the end of one year 125k stock spread across 3.5 years L59 What do you guys think ?
- Microsoft SE1 offer evaluation base 115k stocks 10k joining bonus 10k relocation 12.5k location - Redmond team - Azure networking Money and stock wise this is a step down for me. But still wondering how much this package in Redmond compares to bay area and is it worthwhile moving all the way to Redmond.