- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- link Oracle to hire 2,000 workers to expand cloud business to more countries Yahoo Finance: Oracle to hire 2,000 workers to expand cloud business to more countries. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oracle-hire-2-000-workers-022008246.html
- OCI vs Tableau vs Amazon I recently posted regarding the offers and have some update for them. 5 years experience. OCI (Seattle): Base - 155K, Equity - 6600 ($320K - 4 year vesting), sign-on - 20K Tableau (Seattle): Base - 140K, Bonus - 10%, Equity - 4500 ($489K - 4 year vesting) Amazon (New York): Base - 165K, Sign-
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Sony and Microsoft partner up on future of gaming. Dude. https://www.engadget.com/2019/05/16/sony-microsoft-partnership-azure-cloud-streaming/?yptr=yahoo
- vote Oracle Cloud vs NVDIA Cloud I recently posted regarding the offers and have few more update. 5 years experience. Oracle Cloud (Seattle): Base - 170K, Bonus / Refresher - 15% (approximate), Equity - 9000 ($440K - 4 year vesting), sign-on - 25K NVIDIA Cloud (Bay Area) - Currently figuring out the number Jet.com - Base - 16