- Offer decision I have pm offers both from Workday and Splunk. Both pays on par and both have positive reviews. Any insights from your personal experience would help me make a decision.
- How do you prepare for culture fit questions? I am mostly getting rejected from onsites because I am not a good fit for a big company culture. But I do need the big company TC. I got rejected from both Workday and Box because *I think* I didn't answer the below questions well. So how do you all prepare for questions like: 1. What kind of a man
- Salesforce interview call or Could any one refer me? Any idea How long Salesforce HR takes to process a job application? I have 3 job applications in review status in salesforce workday portal for more than 20days.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Does workday provide performance RSUs? After yearly performance review, do you guys have performance based RSU grants apart from regular RSU refresh or is the refresh itself linked to performance. Also what is the range of base pay increase. This is for workday cloud team.
- Normal to include market price in tc? There’s nowhere to see just your base salary. Every comp review letter (or if you look at your comp in Workday) it shows tc. It includes market value for RSUs vesting that year instead of grant value. Is this shady?
- Difference between review and screen on workday job portal. My application is showing “screen” status for Salesforce. One of my friends gave online coding challenge and now his status is also showing “screen”. But I didn’t get any coding challenge or so. Shouldn’t be in “review” status?