- vote How do you feel about PayPal blocking street artist Sabo? https://pjmedia.com/trending/paypal-de-platforms-conservative-street-artist-sabo-holds-his-funds-for-six-months/
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Thoughts on the next FAANG-grade companies! Trying to crowdsource opinions on which companies will become next generation of FAANG-grade companies. The way I’m looking at it, I’d put Salesforce, PayPal and other $100B+ marketcap enterprises with 2000%+ growth over the last decade into this bucket. Trying to learn about companies across the US
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Affirm (F series FinTech) is hiring! Affirm was founded by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin and just got its series F funding. We are hiring aggressively. DM me for referral if you find any suitable positions here https://jobs.lever.co/affirm?lever-via=y0mY3vA2RD
- What is expected TC for 7 YOE? I've never worked at a FAANG or Twitter, Oracle, nor PayPal. If you have 7 YOE, please post what TC to expect if you are job searching in 2019 for senior fullstack web applications engineering roles at well funded tech companies in Bay Area. Is there a plateau in base salary for senior engineers?