- Why FAANG is considered better than Enterprise companies like Salesforce etc Is it because Scale at which the companies operate? Or is it popularity of companies among common users. Like billion users for Google maps/instagram /Amazon is common: but many users doesn't know about Salesforce - even though the products (businesses) they use might use Salesforce as their CRM.
- Criteria to get Walked out What is the criteria to get walked out from Microsoft and how does HR define going to a competitor? Looking for people who actually got walked out from Microsoft or managers/HR who know the process to help answer my questions 1. Who makes the final decision to walk someone out? HR or manager? 2. I
- Advice for a non coder who wants to learn to code A bit of background: been at current company for 11 years starting In operations of a facility to now being a group that’s a bridge between IT and the Business. My manager has asked me to learn the Salesforce platform and I’m getting close to putting out my first set of products to our user communi
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Salesforce Security Engineering - Culture / TC / Anyone with experience? Anyone on here work or worked at Salesforce in a security engineering role? Remote vs office? I kind of like working in offices... but flexibility is nice. Work life balance? Good leaders and culture? Examples from their site: Network Security Engineer- GIA Security Incident Handler Security S
- Rejection Had an on-site at salesforce. It is not that difficult. But they turned me down cause I didn't show passion for their products. What does it really mean, did kiss up enough?
- Product Manager competing offers I've got an upcoming onsite for PM position in Google Cloud. Thinking about applying some other places as well, hoping for dueling offers. My background is more suited for enterprise products, so I'd likely be applying for positions in AWS, Azure, Salesforce, etc. Does Google consider offers from
- Is it okay to ask Account Executives for referrals I get lot of linkedin messages and emails from Acc executives of nice companies(where I want to apply) like SAP, Salesforce to buy their products for my organization..can I ask them to refer me in a way that doesn't sound wierd
- vote Is Salesforce really Innovative as it claims to be? Engineers working in Salesforce : Do you feel you are engineering & delivering innovative products or is it more of marketing hype? For people who vote that engineering team is innovative, please share which team in the comments section.
- Salesforce Titles & Comp - sales Hey all. Can Salesforce friends (from their sales org. only please) shed some light on AVP vs RVP vs Sr. Director etc. Very confusing from the outside looking in. Looking to get an idea of who falls where in the hierarchy. Can you provide general comp info as well. I’m considering a move and want
- What front-end technologies are used at Salesforce? Do Salesforce products use JS frameworks or jsp pages? (SFMC especially) Navigating through their site I noticed a lot of .jsp pages. Is this really how they build frontends for their products? Thinking about FE role there but not sure about the tech being used atm. #salesforce
- Product Management and AI What are the AI/ML specific skillets expected from a person applying as product manager for AI powered products/SaaS such as Salesforce Einstein/clouds powered by it, LinkedIn Sales Intelligence etc. I have successfully completed few online courses related to ML and eagerly follow what is happening