- 12 YOE looking for Career Guidance Need ur inputs on the Career progression. Have 12 YOE as Full stack Engineer , primarily back end and middleware . Most of my carrer was in Consulting lead many projects primarily on Java, Spring and Aws platform. Have many certification on Java and AWS. Current TC is 155k. Most of colleagues see me
- vote Yahoo (Verizon Media) vs Capital One SWE internship I know both of these might not be the best places to work for full time, but I’ve heard that both of their intern programs are very well organized. On the one hand I want to go to a place where where I’ll have a good return offer (I think yahoo wins in this regard) but on the other hand Capital One’
- Passing on resumes with yahoo emails Anyone else do this? At this point we feel it's negligence if you're still using one.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- 50 possible still I have held many roles and positions (from startup CEO , but mostly a software engineer at some known startups and known big companies) Lived in SV 12 years while at Sun and Yahoo and few startups. Would anyone hire a 51 year old to just be a senior engineer anymore? I just like to Code, sans bull,
- APM applicant looking for referrals I am applying to APM programs (or entry level PM roles) this month and would like to apply via referrals, in order to increase my chances to be seen by the recruiters. If someone here would like to consider referring me, I would be very grateful. More than happy to send my resume in advance if you w