- link Microsoft, Google and Facebook Interviews Update - Here's the details on my Microsoft offer: https://www.teamblind.com/article/Microsoft-L61-offer-Redmond-5xGLsDiO I interviewed last week at Google Cloud, Facebook Oculus and Microsoft Azure. G and FB in the Bay Area with independent interview loops and MSFT was a hiring event in Redmond.
- Microsoft ASME (Azure Storage/Media/Edge) team reviews (in Sunnyvale) A recruiter reached out to me for a role with this team. Does anyone know anything about the team? What is their tech-stack? Future opportunities? Could not find more information online about them. The role is based out of the Microsoft Sunnyvale Campus.
- GS (NYC) or MS Azure (Redmond)? I have an offer from GS (Goldman Sachs), NYC and just been informed about an offer in the works at MS Azure (Redmond). If I take MS offer I'll have to relocate to Redmond. GS: Core Engineering (VP) 196k + 45k (for the remaining 5 months this year) [Next year's bonus would b
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How's working at Microsoft w. a family post-Nadella? I'm a 7 year Amazonian contemplating a move to Microsoft for three primary reasons: better benefits & work-life balance without a total comp hit. My current organization has a reputation for not being a place where you can have a family and a successful career, but that feels true for most of Amazon
- Microsoft - online technical challenge for Azure networking hiring event Hey guys, Any body has taken Microsoft's online technical challenge for Azure networking group? How will be the questions? I was told 2 coding questions and 1 code review. Any pointers? Much appreciated.
- Azure HDinsight review Wondering if users of this service can comment.. how has the experience been? Any pros/cons wrt dataproc and emr?
- Microsoft azure review cycle When does Microsoft review cycle happen , if I join in July will I be eligible for next review cycle.
- Microsoft Azure disk encryption and Platform integrity team , Level 60 SDE I am going to join Microsoft azure disk encryption or Platform integrity team soon and I need reviews about the team, growth and the compensation down the line. Any advice is highly appreciated.