- vote Microsoft Azure on resume Does Microsoft Azure on resume look as good as FANG ?
- Support engineering manager interview Got a call from Microsoft for Support Engineering Manager position for Azure. I don’t have Azure on my resume, but do have AWS. Also, this position is people management, I don’t have any people management experience. What to expect?
- Microsoft azure referral Hey all! I’m looking for a referral to Microsoft’s azure team as a design researcher. More than happy to send over my resume/details and if you feel it’s a good fit refer me. Cheers!
- Azure phone interview I have Azure phone interview coming next week. Any guidance/help on where I need to focus for the next 1 week apart from from algos and questions on resume? YOE: 2+ What are the chances of questions on system design in phone interview? P.S: I haven’t started preparing for design yet. Any reference
- Solutions Architect, PreSales roles I have 10+ years of cloud/on-Prem systems architecture and engineering experience. I have a solid resume with pretty good employers in the valley. Looking to transition towards presales roles. Anyone here from GCP, Azure or Salesforce Solutions and Presales teams ? Referrals would be greatly appre
- Azure Interview Day 1/14- how to get invite? I’ve posted before about how it seems impossible to hear back from MS on any of my applications/referrals. I saw a new listing mentioning that there would be an invite-only Interview Day in Redmond next month. How does one get invited to these? Anyone know a HM/recruiter in Azure that would be able
- Azure vs amazon vs oracle cloud offer I'm currently working on azure at microsoft. I have been with microsoft for 4 years. Recently I have been offered two oportunities for jobs at different companies. One of the jobs at oracle as senior. The other job offer is sde2 at amazon. I heard that senior at oracle = sde2 at amazon. They have
- Microsoft Vs Salesforce Hello, I'm really confused. Just got a confirmation from M$ regarding SSE role (AZURE team) (Not sure if it's 63) that they were proceeding. The location is Seattle (Bellevue) I've got a Salesforce San Francisco Offer (Base: 200K | TC: 300K) for Senior MTS role. What is better suited for my caree
- Microsoft L67 Engineering Manager seeking external opportunities in Seattle I am L67 Engineering Manager in Microsoft with TC of 500K. I work in Office 365, and consider myself fairly knowledgeable on distributed technologies. I am looking for similar opportunities in Seattle/Bellevue area. Thinking of trying in FB, Oracle, Salesforce and Google. Perhaps try few companies i
- vote Stripe vs Google new grad Wondering what the community thinks about these two offers. Assuming similar TC at around ~180 and both offers in Seattle. I would be working in gcp. I want to optimize for hard technical growth as well as which one would open up the most opportunities for me in the future (building larger services
- Choosing between two offers Have two offers, and am very confused between the two. I just graduated college and am not sure what to prioritize in early career. Offer A is at one of Amazon/Microsoft, where I am on an internal team but am working with seemingly relevant technology. However, I may not have as much development wo
- Working IT Call Centers I've been working in a call center for ~3 years and I know a few people who have been working through two company buyouts who have been at the same location and job for 20 years through many pay freezes. I want a more technical postition than level 1 - follow our empty knowledge base. I've been work