- How flexible is Zillow in terms of relocation? I have received an offer today from Zillow. The team I interviewed is in Seattle. I don’t know if the team exists in SF or not. How flexible is Zillow if I want to work from SF office? I have also received an offer from Microsoft Seattle - Azure Data and Intelligence group (TC: 155k, Level 60) Whi
- Boston Tech Scene Hey Blind, Recently looking to relocate to Boston and wondering what tech companies would be best to focus my resume on. Primary. NET stack on Azure Yoe:7 TC:210
- Microsoft Vs Salesforce Hello, I'm really confused. Just got a confirmation from M$ regarding SSE role (AZURE team) (Not sure if it's 63) that they were proceeding. The location is Seattle (Bellevue) I've got a Salesforce San Francisco Offer (Base: 200K | TC: 300K) for Senior MTS role. What is better suited for my caree
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Coast or seek high TC in FANG? Mid 40s male living in Chicago. Work a comfy government job with a low 135k TC with excellent WLB and flexibility (40hr weeks, 0 travel, tons of PTO). I can always take off to see my kids school events. Wife has 100k TC => Household TC is 235k. Our net worth is currently 1.8M. Goal is early retire
- Azure vs amazon vs oracle cloud offer I'm currently working on azure at microsoft. I have been with microsoft for 4 years. Recently I have been offered two oportunities for jobs at different companies. One of the jobs at oracle as senior. The other job offer is sde2 at amazon. I heard that senior at oracle = sde2 at amazon. They have
- Microsoft (Azure) to Amazon (AWS) Current TC: 160k (MS) - 63 New TC: 200k (AWS) - L6 Both: Non-SDE roles on the East Coast Has anyone made this change? Enjoyed it? Regretted it? Azure to AWS in Non-Tech/Non-SDE. (Not in Seattle) I have an offer in Sales/professional service Management I’m contemplating currently. They say it’s a “
- Microsoft L67 Engineering Manager seeking external opportunities in Seattle I am L67 Engineering Manager in Microsoft with TC of 500K. I work in Office 365, and consider myself fairly knowledgeable on distributed technologies. I am looking for similar opportunities in Seattle/Bellevue area. Thinking of trying in FB, Oracle, Salesforce and Google. Perhaps try few companies i
- Choosing between two offers Have two offers, and am very confused between the two. I just graduated college and am not sure what to prioritize in early career. Offer A is at one of Amazon/Microsoft, where I am on an internal team but am working with seemingly relevant technology. However, I may not have as much development wo
- vote Stripe vs Google new grad Wondering what the community thinks about these two offers. Assuming similar TC at around ~180 and both offers in Seattle. I would be working in gcp. I want to optimize for hard technical growth as well as which one would open up the most opportunities for me in the future (building larger services
- Azure phone interview I have Azure phone interview coming next week. Any guidance/help on where I need to focus for the next 1 week apart from from algos and questions on resume? YOE: 2+ What are the chances of questions on system design in phone interview? P.S: I haven’t started preparing for design yet. Any reference
- Microsoft azure referral Hey all! I’m looking for a referral to Microsoft’s azure team as a design researcher. More than happy to send over my resume/details and if you feel it’s a good fit refer me. Cheers!
- Solutions Architect, PreSales roles I have 10+ years of cloud/on-Prem systems architecture and engineering experience. I have a solid resume with pretty good employers in the valley. Looking to transition towards presales roles. Anyone here from GCP, Azure or Salesforce Solutions and Presales teams ? Referrals would be greatly appre
- vote Microsoft Azure on resume Does Microsoft Azure on resume look as good as FANG ?
- Support engineering manager interview Got a call from Microsoft for Support Engineering Manager position for Azure. I don’t have Azure on my resume, but do have AWS. Also, this position is people management, I don’t have any people management experience. What to expect?
- Azure Interview Day 1/14- how to get invite? I’ve posted before about how it seems impossible to hear back from MS on any of my applications/referrals. I saw a new listing mentioning that there would be an invite-only Interview Day in Redmond next month. How does one get invited to these? Anyone know a HM/recruiter in Azure that would be able
- Working IT Call Centers I've been working in a call center for ~3 years and I know a few people who have been working through two company buyouts who have been at the same location and job for 20 years through many pay freezes. I want a more technical postition than level 1 - follow our empty knowledge base. I've been work
- Referrals at Microsoft (Bay area locations)? I found a few job listings (mainly in the devices & Azure low-level software teams) that'd be a good fit for me. MS recruiters that cold call me on LinkedIn are hiring for jobs in the Redmond area. If you could refer me for the role or in fact forward my resume directly to the hiring manager or re