- Continuous layoffs in tech. Has recession begun? I'm hearing reports about layoffs at Oracle OCI, Cisco, SAP, Tesla, Facebook, Lyft, Verizon Media and other tech companies. This is despite the huge tax breaks and tax windfalls that tech companies received last year. Does this mean that recession has already begun?
- vote Will Google acquire VMWare? VMWare is doubling down on kubernetes, and Google is the leader but is struggling to gain cloud marketshare. As adoption of k8s increases, will Google consolidate its cloud with VMWare to be a strong competitor to the AWS/Azure dominance? Think ATT, Verizon, with Tmobile and Sprint attempting to mer
- Interested in #SaaS Sales Job Opportunity Hello All, I am an Enterprise Account Executive with Verizon and looking to move to SaaS sales in San Diego. I have 6 years of B2B experience (Oracle Cloud and Verizon Business) and average slightly over 200K OTE. Experience in Sales: Cloud, SaaS, Mobile Devices, Mobile and Network Security, IoT
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Verizon in DMV NOVA, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC - Pay, benefits, and Culture? Lot of tech jobs open at Verizon NOVA DMV location, what is the culture and pay like there? Not everyone is looking for 300k FYI - do they have base pay around 150k+ with 15%+ bonus for experienced individuals? Job openings: 5G Solutions Engineer Application Security Engineer Cloud Architect
- Edge computing: telcos vs cloud Edge computing is such a hot topic these days, I think because it can potentially be an area where cloud players like AWS are dethroned. I know that cloud companies currently have an upper hand in edge computing, but could you see AT&T, Verizon and other mobile companies surpassing them? It seems li