- vote Guess my job title! I'm currently going through the process of asking for a job title change to more accurately reflect what I do and I'm facing pushback from my superiors because they see the title change as a "promotion". I want to show my superiors the results of this post as more 'evidence' that my responsibilities
- Best Wireless carrier for Retail management TC? Wondering what carrier offers the best total comp for retail management positions. I’ve been with T-Mobile for almost 10 years and make 90k a year but promotions seem to have become stagnant in my area since the merger with sprint was announced. How is it over at Att and Verizon?
- Demoralising work culture at Microsoft Bangalore Microsoft has become a sad place for me. I have no motivation for work. And the reason is promotion and rewards. Microsoft really wants a developer to limit innovations into the scope of fhl and hackathons. Any innovation done for product eventually means equal to any other task, there is no appreci
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Yet another rant As a fresher, joined M$ with expectations to work on latest tech. Work is shit in my org. But didn't quit till now thinking that quitting so early won't be good on resume. It'll take me 6 months prep to get in FNGs. So can't switch immediately even if I wish to. I have done impactful work and 2 off
- PM and Salesforce resources I just got offered a promotion for an IT PM job starting in January - heck yes! I've done the work before at a large company but am a little rusty after a few years of grad school and nonprofit work. It will be largely focused on Salesforce (including Salesforce Lightning which I have not used) data
- link PLEASE: Can you help me for this Hackathon? It is really close to me because I started the idea. About the problem: There are currently over 21 million veterans in the country, and a lot of them still suffer every day of their life. 3.8 million of them are disabled, 4.8 million suffer from PTSD, depression and other mental disorders, 377,000 are unemployed and more than 40,000 do not have a pla