- Washington DC Area Information Security Engineering Work (NOVA DMV) The NOVA DMV area is stacked with information security engineering jobs. Is this one of the best places to find interesting work in the country for this field? Looks like a nice place to be near all major east coast and southern major cities along with good salary and lots of job growth opportunitie
- Verizon in DMV NOVA, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC - Pay, benefits, and Culture? Lot of tech jobs open at Verizon NOVA DMV location, what is the culture and pay like there? Not everyone is looking for 300k FYI - do they have base pay around 150k+ with 15%+ bonus for experienced individuals? Job openings: 5G Solutions Engineer Application Security Engineer Cloud Architect
- Carrier issues in Seattle So I’ve been here since 3 days now, and have network issues with Verizon, which I never had in the last 4 years in New York (Brooklyn). Any recommendation to switch ? Which carrier has a strong signal here ?
and industry lounge.
- How do I find a new job before moving? After 5 years with Verizon, I’m looking for new opportunities. I also want to move from New York to San Diego. What the best way to seek new jobs across the country. Any hot websites to recommend? How do I get in touch with head hunters? I’m a network engineer specialized 4g LTE and recently 2 Years
- Working at Verizon? How is the work life / compensation at Verizon? I am interviewing for client facing position as a network engineer.