- link Verizon’s website is garbage 🔥🗑 Because of occasionally weak signal & bad coverage, I was switching from T-Mobile to Verizon. 🔜 🔘Went to their website📱# transfer page✅ 🔘Checked edibility✅ 🔘Started transfer online✅ 🔘Was asked to create an account✅ 🔘Signed in✅ 🔘Asked to create a secret Q for security✅ 🔘Asked to enter secre
- Washington DC Area Information Security Engineering Work (NOVA DMV) The NOVA DMV area is stacked with information security engineering jobs. Is this one of the best places to find interesting work in the country for this field? Looks like a nice place to be near all major east coast and southern major cities along with good salary and lots of job growth opportunitie
- Verizon in DMV NOVA, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC - Pay, benefits, and Culture? Lot of tech jobs open at Verizon NOVA DMV location, what is the culture and pay like there? Not everyone is looking for 300k FYI - do they have base pay around 150k+ with 15%+ bonus for experienced individuals? Job openings: 5G Solutions Engineer Application Security Engineer Cloud Architect
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Best wifi/ISP and home security system? Moving to a new place and looking for WiFi provider and home security system. have Comcast xfinity and I want to get a better ISP. I am thinking of FiOS by Verizon. Any suggestions for alternatives to xfinity? Also need to install a new home security system. The only one I know of is ADT. Any othe
- Looking for some advice. I'm currently in OPS/ENG but reading these posts the past couple days has me reevaluating my job. I have stuck with Verizon because of the health benefits for my family and the job security in my field. Job security, for me, comes before salary. I make around 65k, with 3% annual raise and 10% annual