- vote Splunk vs Atlassian Hello, I'm a front end dev and have couple offers and I'm confused to decide what is better for my career. I have offers from both of these companies: Atlassian: 182k / 200k (4 years vest) / 20k (senior software engineer) Splunk: 200k / 200k (4 years vest)/ 20k (Senior software engineer) 15% bon
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Apple jobs portal + full-time opportunity Hello, I’ve been applying through the apple jobs portal for a year now, first i was looking for internship and now a full time opportunity. I have never heard back from them. I’m a masters student (f1 visa). Is it the right way to apply for a job in the company? Apple has always been my dream com
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Cloud companies with top compensations Trying to make list which have work related to cloud not necessary have their own cloud. Listing by tier , please add which companies I am missing. Also if tier seems to be incorrect please suggest correct tier Tier 1 Google Fb Amazon Netflix Uber Lyft Airbnb Tier 2 LinkedIn Salesforce Workday
- Verizon in DMV NOVA, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC - Pay, benefits, and Culture? Lot of tech jobs open at Verizon NOVA DMV location, what is the culture and pay like there? Not everyone is looking for 300k FYI - do they have base pay around 150k+ with 15%+ bonus for experienced individuals? Job openings: 5G Solutions Engineer Application Security Engineer Cloud Architect
- No Cloud Containers exp I have absolutely zero cloud containers/micro services exp. But I am aiming for a specifix role in Splunk that needs this. Do I hold any chance for clearing this role based on my systems background/algos bg or is it gonna be straight NO. Any inputs would be appreciated so I can do prep accordingly.