- Internship gap year Has anyone managed to pull an "internship" year i.e. have internships at 3+ companies over the course of 1 year? I am trying to do this before going to do my Master's. Is it worth it?
- Would you put your incoming internships on your resume? I have no work experience (successfully grinded leetcode and took a gap year, though) and already picked up 2 FANG internships for both summer & autumn (looking for a spring one). Does it make sense to put them (autumn internship hasn't even started yet) on my resume so the recruiters & interviewers
- Background Verification after Layoff Hi! I am currently going through background verification for a company B. I actually was laid off last year by my current company and was rehired. There is a gap of 4-5 months in between that. Do I need to put that in the background verification form? Or it can be left out? The time was basically
- Referrals for self driving car companies Sorry for making another one of these referral posts but I am really passionate about working for autonomous vehicle companies and they don't come to my school's career fairs. I'm having a hard time messaging recruiters on LinkedIn and getting replies. I go to a top Canadian university and have int
- Intern vs. Full time at Google My friend who writes a lot of functional programming code for a Data Engineer was recently promoted to Data Engineer II at Amazon. She’s a problem solver and wants to move over to a formal Software Engineer role at Google or Facebook in the next 6 months. She has applied to the Online Masters in Co
- Need some advice Spent 3 months interviewing here for technical product manager roles. Intervjewed 8 companies(didn’t mass apply), had 4 final round interviews. Each time came close but didn’t get job. An interviewer mentioned that since I don’t have west coast startup expeience the bias is that I might not be able