- To the recruiters who don’t update a feedback after an interview To all the recruiters out there, who don’t have a courtesy to update the candidate after the interview, don’t you feel ASHAMED of not doing your job properly? Happened to me for Walmart eCommerce and VMware. VMware recruiter even sent me a feedback after the onsite saying the feedback from the team
- Comp at Amazon / Walmart Hi, I recently received offers from Amazon and Walmart (see below). Amazon (Vendor Manager) - Seattle Base: 95 / Cash bonus: 30 / Yearly stock: 30 / Signing: 40 Walmart (Senior Manager in Merchandising) - Bentonville Base: 125 / Bonus: 30 / Yearly stock: 20 / Signing: 15 Do you think these offer
- Looking for mentors from Seattle area. I work at Walmart Labs as a SE-III in Bentonville Arkansas. I have on-site interview lined up in Seattle area for Amazon. I am looking for mentors so that I can learn more about the interview process and hopefully make a long lasting connection. Last Friday I had Microsoft on-site and didn't do we
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Leetcode bar for companies I am preparing for interviews and wanted to get some idea as where do I stand. So will appreciate if someone could clarify leetcode bar for different companies. I am measuring it in time required to solve different complexity leetcode problems and I am dividing companies in different categories Lik
- Walmart labs feedback How is Walmart labs? I have offer from them.
- vote Is having nothing better than Hotwire? I'm fed up of this organization and Expedia, to say the least. No career progression, bad quality of work, poor choice of people and petty politics. Hotwire has it all and worse. The technical management is made up of people with experience in companies like Yahoo, Walmart, Macy's, Ripple, Hotwire,
- Urgent: SRE at Walmart Reviews? I currently have an offer at Walmart(India) in their SRE team. need some reviews/feedback regarding their SRE team. Also, I would like to know more about walmart culture and growth opportunities. Note: Intentionally not mentioning the toc as the compensation is in indian rupees. (and definitely d
- link Jet.com interview experience Interviewed with Jet.com for a front-end heavy role. I did well on the technical interviews and I could sense from the interviewer's response that they were impressed with my overall awareness about the company. I was told that the recruiter would reach out in a day or two but didn't hear from them
- @Walmart Labs review for a PM role Hi, looking for feedback on Walmart Lab for a product manager. Currently L7 PM at Amazon
- Post onsite interview I attended onsite interview at Walmart E-commerce at their Sunnyvale, CA campus last Monday for a Dev-ops role. I received an email from the recruiter the next day saying he got the feedback from the team and has some great news to share and would like to discuss next steps over telephone. I sent hi