- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Looking for Intern Referrals to Google, FB, Stripe, etc I just finished my internship at Uber and am looking for referrals to the following companies: Microsoft LinkedIn Quora Facebook Apple Stripe Nvidia Robinhood Google Dropbox Airbnb Background: I am an incoming senior undergrad at a top CS school and going to become a masters student the year afte
- Company Brand for career progression I know my current company Cloudera is not it once was when I joined in the early 2010s. In terms of resume, FANG experience will definitly be an upgrade. My question is: is Cloudera considered so sub-par now that even companies like Msft, Oracle, IBM or Cisco would be considered an upgrade for the r
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Looking for Summer 2020 Internship Referral Hello fellow blinders, Rising Junior here at top 20 CS school looking for internship referral at the following companies: Stripe Lyft Airbnb Apple LinkedIn Quora Pinterest Dropbox Robinhood Cloudera Amazon Made it to final stage with Lyft and Google last year (Headcount issues) and currently have
- How cloudera work culture in india and international transfer policies For SrSde