- Demoralising work culture at Microsoft Bangalore Microsoft has become a sad place for me. I have no motivation for work. And the reason is promotion and rewards. Microsoft really wants a developer to limit innovations into the scope of fhl and hackathons. Any innovation done for product eventually means equal to any other task, there is no appreci
- 10x engineer - a myth? Has anyone ever met a real 10x engineer? Are they a myth? I think I’ve finally found one. My team recently hired a new principal engineer and I was asked to help them as their onboarding buddy. I didn’t know what I (a SDE3 with 6 YOE) could help this new PE with, but I figured I could at the very l
- Fixing my credit score How does one go about fixing their credit history? Mine is at 560 :( I left the states a couple of years ago, and am planning to return in a year. Now I am worried that I will have trouble getting a place to rent or even a phone connection. I was working on a startup when I was in the states, so e
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Best way to spend the Summer as a CS major! I recently joined Arm as a summer intern and found out that I am the only Intern that got to work on the main team in High Performance Computing! I got used to the office, the team and the culture fairly quickly and it feels like I've been working here for long. I even forget to keep track of my ti
- QA transition I work in QA for Sprint for one of their escalation departments. I spend my time monitoring agent calls and auditing agent casework. The monitors are based on following internal policy as well as customer advocate behaviors. I'm wondering what positions in other companies this would translate to as