- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- 400 LC Solved 2yoe Need Referrals Hi Blinders. I have been grinding leetcode every single day since April. Hit 400 solved this weekend. I can send my profile + resume on request. I have some solid industry experience with 2yoe. Went to a good school. Feel free to DM me. Looking for referrals from: LinkedIn Dropbox Yelp Apple Airbnb
- link Comparing Offers (updated Tableau offer) I have 5 years experience in software engineering and recently received the following offers. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Amazon (Ads tech) – New York : Base – 165K, Equity – 84shares (as of today($1693/share) 142K, Sign-on: $50K (first year), $50K (second year) Oracle (OCI) – S
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- OCI vs Tableau vs Amazon I recently posted regarding the offers and have some update for them. 5 years experience. OCI (Seattle): Base - 155K, Equity - 6600 ($320K - 4 year vesting), sign-on - 20K Tableau (Seattle): Base - 140K, Bonus - 10%, Equity - 4500 ($489K - 4 year vesting) Amazon (New York): Base - 165K, Sign-
- Looking for Business Intelligence Roles Completed MS from good public school last year. Currently working as Analytics Engineer at a small startup Current Tech Stack Python SQL Tableau Airflow (work flow scheduler) BigQuery (GCP) It would be great if someone can refer for BIE roles