- So how do you plan on investing your time in 2018? I’m currently single and want to put aside as much time as possible to learn stuffs to secure future financial success. Earning a fixed salary and putting all eggs on promotion doesn’t fit into my personality. Leetcode my way out seems legit, but if you categorize my time investment problem into a
- Best place to find sysadmins in LA? The pain is real. I’ve been searching the usual suspects and can’t really find quality system administrators. Where do you guys search for people who can secure Linux boxes, understand the OSI layers, understand devops, redundancy, disaster recovery, firewalls, etc? I’m pretty sure I would have bet
- link ITU takes Huawei’s side https://www.engadget.com/2019/04/05/un-huawei-5g-network-security-allegations/ Would Huawei be willing to open up its box to be inspected thoroughly for security hole and backdoor?
and industry lounge.
- Secret self driving car company in North Beach? I was walking by an office building in North Beach/Embaracdero and I saw a bunch of self driving cars pulling into a parking lot. I peeked in and saw at least 30 identical black SUVs with the same self driving rig. I wouldn’t think much of it except security and privacy were high. They had a huge p
- Are there any companies with a laid-back culture hiring paid software engineering interns around Maryland / Baltimore? I've been interning at Leidos for two summers, and while working has been very educational, I find the corporate culture suffocating. Ex we have to use company laptops with bloated Win7 installs with security software that prevents installing newer Virtual Box versions among other things. Are there
- Onsite interview I was told that I ll have 5 rounds of interview at Uber onsite. Location: Seattle Role: Cloud Security engineer Out of 5 rounds, 2 would be coding and 1 system design. Question to people who attended Uber onsite.. How much is the duration of coding rounds and how many probs in each round? Would