- Laid Off Out Of Money I was laid off 4 months ago at the worst time. I have a 3 year old, and it has been an extremely trying time for our family. I have been studying all day, everyday since the day I was laid off, but I’m running out of money. I’m currently pre offer for two great companies, but would feel more stable
- What makes a company a tech company? Microsoft is clearly a tech company. Google also. But why is amazon a tech company? Except for aws, alexa, and Kindle, it doesn't sell any Online or offline software. Why is Walmart or Target not a tech company? In the same vein, what makes Airbnb a tech company? It doesn't sell anything technolog
- Is there more growth to amazon ? Risks - 1) Companies like Walmart and target are posting good profits. This is attacking retail side of amazon. 2) AWS has the kubernets risk - people can easily migrate apps from AWS to google cloud or Azure. Queries - 1) What is the USP for Amazon that will make it grow ? 2) Should one sell a
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- 2 YOE SE looking for new job San Diego I’m looking to get out of the defense industry and into web development. My background is full stack web with more focus on backend Python dev. I had callbacks from Walmart Labs but didn’t get passed the phone technical because they’re looking for staff level. I failed my Qcom onsite because I’m no
- Companies that hire data scientists in Dallas/Houston Need to relocate to the area due to a family reason. What are good companies to work for as a data scientist in the Dallas/Houston area with a good balance between tc and wlb? The companies that hire data scientists seem to be: Dallas: Intuit, Walmart Labs, AWS, Azure, AT&T, Verizon, Toyota, Pepsic