- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- Looking for Referrals Looking for referrals for New Grad or Entry Level positions. Interested in referrals for following companies. Already have referrals for Google, Facebook, Microsoft. Not really concerned about TC right now, would love to join a company with good learning opportunities. LinkedIn Twitter Apple Airbnb
- New grad- Walmart labs or Small SaaS company In desperate attempts (obviously over exaggerating) of choosing one or preparing for interviews in hand (amazon) I seek your advice and help. Context: fresh grad software dev, ms in cs Salary: Walmart: 130k base/ 30k sign on in 2 yrs SaaS: 105k base/ 25k sign on/ 20k rsu Team: Walmart: I
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Urgent: SRE at Walmart Reviews? I currently have an offer at Walmart(India) in their SRE team. need some reviews/feedback regarding their SRE team. Also, I would like to know more about walmart culture and growth opportunities. Note: Intentionally not mentioning the toc as the compensation is in indian rupees. (and definitely d
- Big name vs small company? Hey blinders, I grew up thinking that big company names on your resume matters a lot. But now that I am finishing my masters i am not so sure. I have full time offers from Walmart and another small company where I am interning. My savings are same in both while Walmart is paying 25k more. The rea
- Reaching out for inspiration Hey blinders, First off thanks for creating this community! I am a fresh grad and got offers from Walmart labs, Cisco, ADP, and another small scale company. Considering to join Walmart labs or small scale company But I see a major shift in my mindset reaching end of my masters. Always thought big
- Switch from Walmart Labs to FAANG possible for SWE? How hard is it for a SWE from Walmart Labs to move to one of the FAANG companies in the Bay Area? What's the best way to seek opportunities at these companies if recruiters aren't reaching out on LinkedIn on their own? Is internal references the only way to go? Asking for a friend.
- Walmart labs reputation and growth oppprtunity I have an offer from Walmart for a principal PM role. How's the company reputation compared to FAANG and Uber/Lyft. Also, how are the growth opportunities?
- link Advice on Jet.com, Store No. 8 Curious to know about the culture at Jet.com and related Walmart ecommerce subsidiaries. I’m exploring PM opportunities.
- Advice regarding Walmart Labs, Jet, or Store No 8 I have extensive supply chain management, process engineering, product management, e-commerce fulfillment, project management, product research, and Lean Six Sigma experience and I am significantly interested in learning more about opportunities with Walmart e-commerce, Jet.com, & Store No 8. Is th
- Walmart Vendor Opportunities Please post known Walmart vendor jobs here
- Internship opportunity for data science or data analyst For friend Looking for internship opportunities for data science/analystics. Any pointers or openings or referrals. Applying since december but not a single call. My friend has 6 years of experince back in india, worked with walmart,cvs. Appreciate any kind of help.