- Cloud companies with top compensations Trying to make list which have work related to cloud not necessary have their own cloud. Listing by tier , please add which companies I am missing. Also if tier seems to be incorrect please suggest correct tier Tier 1 Google Fb Amazon Netflix Uber Lyft Airbnb Tier 2 LinkedIn Salesforce Workday
- Is there more growth to amazon ? Risks - 1) Companies like Walmart and target are posting good profits. This is attacking retail side of amazon. 2) AWS has the kubernets risk - people can easily migrate apps from AWS to google cloud or Azure. Queries - 1) What is the USP for Amazon that will make it grow ? 2) Should one sell a
- link In picking Microsoft's cloud, Volkswagen shows that even carmakers have some fear of Amazon https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/03/16/why-volkswagen-chose-microsoft-azure-over-aws.html?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral In the cloud wars, Microsoft has been able to win big business from retailers, largely because companies like Walmart, Kroger, Gap and Target are opting not to write big check
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- WTF Amazon customer service?! Bought a Kindle edition of a book - pretty expensive one, mind you - only to get a message like "sorry you cannot read it on cloud reader, please download our shitty app". They are "sorry"? Seriously??? It's time to buy digital versions of books directly from publisher (or just download for free, if
- Walmart labs switching teams How easy/difficult it is to switch teams at Walmart labs? Specifically, for PMs to move from Walmart cloud to eCommerce or online grocery teams?