Offer Up Reviews
Offer Up Reviews
- SWE Intern Resume Review I have been tidying up my resume for some internship applications recently. Just want some reviews before I start applying :) I have received an offer for this summer, applying for winter/next year.
- Google immigration law firm reviewz I have signed an offer with Google and they started my H1B transfer process. I looked up the reviews of that law firm on yelp and they have very bad rating. Would like to know if anyone faced issues with h1b transfer to google? Also they gave me as estimate of 8 weeks for this process. Did anyone re
- Google negotiation question Havent gotten numbers but wanted some advice on when to bring up last yr bonus as salesforce pays out in april.( as it is 15% of base dont want to give away current base, but was told sign on is case by case so recruiter asked for paperwork on bonus expectation. As there is an offer review committe
- Shuttles from south bay (General Experience) Any reviews on shuttles by Salesforce (or any other company for that matter) from South Bay? How reliable are they? Can you work while sitting through the traffic for 1.5 hours? I am considering santa clara or mountain view shuttle. Moving up north might not be feasible for me in the near term. A
- Facebook Data Engineer interview I had my Facebook onsite interview for Data Engineer position in Monday. I told recruiter that I had another offer from start up and to expedite the process. Recruiter told me in Facebook every Tuesday and Thursday tech council meets and reviews and makes decisions about new candidates and will let
- Offer evaluation Cisco Role- Software engineer IV Total comp- 207K Team- Have heard good reviews about the team. Non-networking team Amazon Role- SDE1 Total comp- 175K Team- AWS I wasn't told I was being interviewed for SDE1 role at the time of interview. I assumed all along that it was for SDE2 considering my YOE
- Working at cognizant as mid lvl dev ? Hello. I am currently looking for new job ,( I was working at gm for 3.5 years and got layoff recently . ) Recently, I got an offer from cognizant in east cost ( GA) for TC 103k. ( 100k+ cost of living adjustment for my area 3k every year, 10 days PTO, 401k , insurance etc ..) After reading lo
- Recruiter: "Want to leave some room for you to grow" I have a new job offer and I'm currently in the negotiating phase with the recruiter. My interview performance was good and I was able to negotiate a level higher than what they initially offered. However I am pushing to get more base and equity at this higher level, but the recruiter kind of indica
- Super slow response from Google I cleared their onsite last month (early Feb)for a TPM (L6) role in their GCP team. Recruiter said all feedback was great but was still waiting for a Director level guy to give his detailed feedback. He gave an informal thumbs up apparently. It's been over 6 weeks and it hasn't moved to HC at all.
- Help with vindictive manager Looking for suggestions on how to deal with a vindictive manager who’s hell bent on making my career miserable. We’ve had personal conflicts when we both were peers(indirect) before he became my manager and now he’s screwing me in performance reviews and painting his version of it which is far from
- Sharing my preparation strategy for offers from Fb, Google, MSFT etc. I have a post out sharing my offer numbers(under Compensation topic). People Pm'd me asking about my preparation startegy and interview experiences, hence this post. Background - Total 5.5 years exp, MS in CS. Currently SDE2 in Amazon. My team is good, only issue is I have been working 65-70hrs/w