- Advice needed from someone who has been through this before I’m feeling a little lost, and would really appreciate some guidance from someone farther ahead in their career. I joined MS about 1.5 years ago straight out of college, and I haven’t been happy since. My main pain points are workload and team dynamic. I’m assigned about 5 hours of work a week, so
- Buying New construction home Hi Guys, I am trying to buy a new construction home in a community. I know there are many home owners here. Especially lots of msft people are homeowners. So asking here before I try reddit/quora and everywhere else. This is going to be my first home so don't have much idea. I have few newbie ques
- feel like I’m not learning anything I started a job at a business unit within dell in a low COL area at 99k first year TC (including 6k signing) as a new grad after my undergrad. I like the teammates and all but the work isn’t satisfying enough for me to feel like going to office. Most sprints, I’m done with the tasks within first hal
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Coinbase falling apart!? stay away! This is just a summary of the many similar stories people are sharing on reddit right now: Buys taking 10+ days instead of promised 3-5 even though money left your bank on day 1, people with withdrawals pending for months unable to collect profits, people suddenly locked out of their accounts for w
- Jumping from trading firm to trading firm (developer) For those of you who have worked in multiple firms or know of people who have worked in multiple firms, just how often are non competes enforced? The little information available on reddit suggests they’re usually enforced for non juniors but as far as I can tell from Linkedin, many developers have