- Is 1 year at Facebook enough? A brand like Facebook or any other top company/university on your resume makes it easier to get jobs or attract high quality investors/cofounders in the future. That’s what I think at least. I’m at Facebook and I don’t see myself staying long term. Is a year enough to get the “prestige” of being an
- Facebook Those of you that are individual investors in Facebook stock, what is your take on the reasons for revenue deceleration ? Is it as simple as the new story format monetizes differently and will take longer to get to the same levels as newsfeed ?
- Tesla Stock on a Blockchain Offers Hint of Where Crypto's Headed A digital exchange opening next week will enable investors to trade in companies including Apple Inc., Facebook Inc. and Tesla Inc. outside of the U.S. even when the stock markets are closed https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-03/tesla-stock-on-a-blockchain-offers-hint-of-where-crypto-s
- Investors needed for guitar company I'm looking for investors to help grow my guitar company. Located in the Los Angeles area, have about 10k Facebook followers, internationally known, have reviews in magazines and online, been in business for about 6 years and growing ever since. Previously, I managed a music computer business and
- Can't raise money We have a very strong engineering team, closed many customers, product ready for launch, competitive space, and a great vision / roadmap. Despite the ex-Facebook and Stanford PhDs on the team, we are not getting love from the VCs. Name your favorite cliche and we have heard it as an execuse. We c
- IP issues with moonlighting My employment contract gives ibm rights to all the ideas I have while working here. As long as it’s related to ibm’s business it’s theirs. Technically it’s not related to IBMs business except that it’s technology and someday it might earn money. Should I try to get a waiver for ownership of the pr
- Stackoverflow discouragement for applying for a job. I have been working on my own startups for last 5 years; established 2 companies, one took off, makes around 500k yearly, and one didn’t. The one didn’t take off was in US and it was my recent one. I raised money for it from US investors and also went through one of the well known startup accelerato
- link The peeps who matter at Lyft Good write up from The Information. The People Who Matter at Lyft Below are 104 of the top employees at the ride-hailing company, including operations (the biggest group) and two organizations that are gaining importance within the company—growth and autonomous vehicle research. Employees a