- People with higher income are more selfish I think the above statment is true. For instance, we were coming back from GHC conference and our seat assignment got messed up and the agent couldnt help us. On the first flight, there was a nice lady who was more than happy to switch seats saying I have kids and I know how difficult is to travel w
- what defines a tech company If Starbucks makes an app, is Starbucks a tech company? What about Brex, WeWork? What are some borderline tech companies?
- Travel Expense Policies & Scrutiny? I'm mainly looking to see how culture is regarding travel, expense policies, etc. Let me know how it is at your company! My story: I joined Apple knowing I'd travel a lot, but I did not expect the ridiculous hoops I had to jump through for expense reports. I'm far from a guy who abuses expense poli
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Coconut milk Frappachino and discrimination at Starbucks I am moved to Seattle some time ago, and unlike the gentrifiers, I for one support local business. I drink Starbucks. I shop at Amazon. If it’s not Boeing I’m not going. But Starbucks doesn’t treat me right. For too long have I suffered. I like ordering with coconut milk because I like the taste
- Facebook Product designer interview Hi folks, I have an interview coming up for a product designer position. They ask you to choose an App for app critique. Any guidance on which App I should choose? I heard we should avoid popular apps, but most apps I use are popular :) I was thinking Venmo or Starbucks but would love to hear your
- Starbucks' Problem Too much money in app development and store info and not enough money keeping the talent that is leaving the SSC. Starbucks is stuck in a rut and the only way out is to unload long term partners... And stop spending money on internal solutions when there are companies that already produce what has t
- Starbucks App Can you add a feature to do a mobile order in advance? or perhaps a reminder when I'm getting near to a GPS location? I have a problem with my battery dying before I get close enough to warrant ordering.
- Does anyone have a SPEEDN invite they can provide? The flexa crypto market purchase app for Starbucks and Whole Foods and others.