- Facebook Product designer interview Hi folks, I have an interview coming up for a product designer position. They ask you to choose an App for app critique. Any guidance on which App I should choose? I heard we should avoid popular apps, but most apps I use are popular :) I was thinking Venmo or Starbucks but would love to hear your
- Coconut milk Frappachino and discrimination at Starbucks I am moved to Seattle some time ago, and unlike the gentrifiers, I for one support local business. I drink Starbucks. I shop at Amazon. If it’s not Boeing I’m not going. But Starbucks doesn’t treat me right. For too long have I suffered. I like ordering with coconut milk because I like the taste
- Travel Expense Policies & Scrutiny? I'm mainly looking to see how culture is regarding travel, expense policies, etc. Let me know how it is at your company! My story: I joined Apple knowing I'd travel a lot, but I did not expect the ridiculous hoops I had to jump through for expense reports. I'm far from a guy who abuses expense poli
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Starbucks' Problem Too much money in app development and store info and not enough money keeping the talent that is leaving the SSC. Starbucks is stuck in a rut and the only way out is to unload long term partners... And stop spending money on internal solutions when there are companies that already produce what has t
- Starbucks App Can you add a feature to do a mobile order in advance? or perhaps a reminder when I'm getting near to a GPS location? I have a problem with my battery dying before I get close enough to warrant ordering.
- Does anyone have a SPEEDN invite they can provide? The flexa crypto market purchase app for Starbucks and Whole Foods and others.