- Washington DC Area Information Security Engineering Work (NOVA DMV) The NOVA DMV area is stacked with information security engineering jobs. Is this one of the best places to find interesting work in the country for this field? Looks like a nice place to be near all major east coast and southern major cities along with good salary and lots of job growth opportunitie
- Apple IS&T Interview Experience Sup everyone, I figured I’d share my experience so others can search for this before their next interview at apple is&t or if you want to laugh I applied online for a software engineering role and was contacted for a software qa role. I did a phone interview with 2 members on the team. Both of them
- Right role and level to apply? I have 10 yoe as a full stack developer. Low-Medium traffic web sites and web services. Completed a couple of medium sized projects on my own for small companies. Developing internal tools and services at MS. Nothing fancy. Proficient: c#, t-sql, nosql, testing, windows forms, wcf soap&rest, js, c
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Cellphone security Don't know much about cellphones, but how secure is our data? Does this depend on who makes the hardware, software, or who your network provider is? Who provides the safest network between AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon? I am currently using Verizon. What sorts of questions should you be asking to find
- Stick with AT&T or jump to Verizon? Recently made an internal move when my department made cuts. 2 years, 4 months in. Looking for feedback and opinions. Why I’m asking: thinking forward, this economic boom will turn full cycle, I want to make sure I’m in the more secure place of the two when the shit hits the fan. I am looking to ta