- Referral Any Big Company (Master, YOE 3, LC 218) Can anyone refer me to FANNG or Any Big Company? Last 2 years, literally I work and study 7 days a week. Education - Master’s degree in Machine Learning from a Top Tier college in South Korea (2020. feb) Experience - 3 years as a software engineer, CTO in small startup (founding m
- Microsoft Internal VS Amazon Current TC: 230 K, level 63, too bored with work and dont like the product I am working on in one of the azure teams offer 1: Micrsoft Office Natural language understanding team, compensation and level remains the same. offer 2: Amazon Rekognition (L5) 160K base, 177 K bonus split over 2 years (
- Hours for Ops Associate? Curious what kind of hrs are expected of an operations associate at late stage startups like Airbnb, DoorDash, Postmates. Specifically for entry level ops roles (1 yr out of school). Comp figures would be helpful as well. I’m sure it varies but I’m just looking for an idea. Of when one might typic
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Referral for Data Science at Spotify hey all, I'm looking for a referral for a data scientist position in Spotify's NYC office. I've got relevant experience (4-5 years) and working through GATech's OMSA program currently. Would love to learn more about Spotify's data sci org more in general, as well. Currently interviewing with Uber,
- DoorDash Strategic Partner Manager I spoke to a recruiter briefly about this role in Atlanta. Anyone know the location of the office? Google-ing “DoorDash Atlanta” pulls up a janky Dasher Center, is this the location where the SPMs work?
- Doordash invitation Doordash CTO reaches out to me via email. Heard others also get an email from him. They desperate? Also, looked him up, he graduated the same year as me from undergrad (2014). Super jealous that he’s the CTO of this multi billion dollar company. What’s the inside scoop on this company? Interview?