- When/how do you stop chasing higher comp? Serious question. TC 320. and I still think about what if’s. Basically, I only see following routes as realistic options to get higher comp: - Getting promo: BUT I know L6 life would be very stressful if I could even make it. - Join pre-IPO: BUT, there’s no guarantee one of the unicorns who
- 601 Compensation at JPMC? With reviews coming up, I’m trying to figure out what the top of my bracket is. I’m currently a 601 at JPMC, only making ~$70K TC. (I’m in Compliance)
- Sunnyvale schools Looking for feedback / reviews on Cherry Chase elementary in Sunnyvale. How diverse is the student population? Good Teachers? Does it have crazy parents? After school programs? Considering buying in that area but want to be sure It’ll be a good/healthy school environment for my kid.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Feel like I'm stagnating and alone tl;dr - 10 months since hire date, still no one knows what exactly my role is going to be, still haven't learned a whole lot. It's driving me nuts and I don't know what I can do short of quitting since I still like the company, culture, and people, I just want someone to give a fuck about me. I p
- Jpmorgan annual bonus and raise ! Have any one heard about not having annual salary bump this year in Chase? I've been told that this year chase have changed their way to analyze annual increment and divided into categories for the ppl in same band making from lower end to higher dollar amount. I just completed first year with cha
- Anyone from J.P. Morgan Chase? Graduating this semester and interviewing for their TAP program. I've heard mixed reviews from people who didn't make it through TAP, but I'd like to get opinions from the larger JPM Chase community. Anyone out there do TAP or just currently work there?
- WFH What do you know about work from home being restricted lately? I'm hearing that it's being reviewed and restricted firmwide but I think it's just mgmt bs they're telling me. This is another area where jpmc seems to lag behind corporate trends. I've known good workers who've left over it and the comp
- Info needed about JPMC group Anyone here knows about model risk review group and what it does at JPMC?