- Is Google Hardware(Nest) a good place to work? Currently expecting an offer from google Hardware (this team was formerly a part of Nest) To the people who are currently at or have worked here in the past — 1. How is the culture and work life balance? 2. Do you enjoy working at Nest? 3. Opportunities for growth? 4. If I end up not liking my
- Lyft vs Nest vs Amazon I have verbal offers from these companies for software engineering roles ( I have around 3.5 years of experience along with a Masters ). Will hopefully get the numbers this week. I am inclined a bit towards lyft as its still young, seemed to have good culture and felt like the work will be exciting.
- NEST vs LYFT Autonomous Driving Got interview calls from both places. Any help in which one has more potential. Nest - all the chatter on exec leaving and merging with google hardware. Looks a bit chaotic Lyft L5 Driving - pretty new team being created in Palo Alto less than a year. Not sure how much direction the team has and l
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Advise on Nest/google offer I interviewed both, neat did mention they are part of google hardware now, but at present they are still different hiring process. I am expecting l4 from google and l5 from nest. Assuming comp are very similar. Which one is preferred. I am more interested in google team and work, but also wondering
- Google team change during interview I got a call from Google India for L4 SDE role at Home and Nest team. Team sounded to be doing embedded and iot work which I am not very interested in. Can I clear the interview and ask for a better team at later stage? Any reviews around the team. How tough it is to change team after joining Google
- Software Engineer at Google Nest Devices & Services team Asking for a friend. A friend is doing a team match right now with the aforementioned team. This team is involved with writing b2b and b2c services for the nest devices. My friend would like to know about the team culture and growth opportunities in the team. If someone here has known the team, it
- Amazon stops selling Nest devices Nest Design and integration is awesome. However their sales/legal team are c**ts and continue to harass people even post Impression v. Lexmark SCOTUS ruling. Half rant yes. Share thoughts if you have any. Edit: Adding context. I bought 15 Nest 3s for my rentals, then Nest released the Nest-E. I b
- Has anybody interviewed with Google Nest for SWE? I'm having a call with the recruiter soon. Its for a role in the hardware/devices team and I would like to know what to expect afterwards. Is the interview process different just because it used to be Nest or is it straight up Google now? What was your experience like?
- Nest under Google Now that nest is back under Google hardware, how does this change internal transfer? I really like the team at nest, but would want to move to a different division/country in a few years given my girlfriend is in Europe.