- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- How flexible is Zillow in terms of relocation? I have received an offer today from Zillow. The team I interviewed is in Seattle. I don’t know if the team exists in SF or not. How flexible is Zillow if I want to work from SF office? I have also received an offer from Microsoft Seattle - Azure Data and Intelligence group (TC: 155k, Level 60) Whi
- Renting a 2b2b Apartment in Sunnyvale Hello, Blind community, My situation:- Making a move to Sunnyvale in May/June. I am looking for a 2b2b apartment for myself ( as my family is going to visit for at least a month immediately after I move in ). Post that, I will sublease the extra bedroom and share with a roommate. I am not willing t
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Salary Sr. Principal Zillow A recruiter reached out for a Sr. Principal role in Zillow. Have yet to schedule a phone call. I am not too excited but want to keep options open especially since real estate tech is getting hot. What is the compensation and scope for this role at Zillow . How is culture in SF office ? #Zillow TC
- link New to Bay Area - Need advice about housing I will be working at the Mountain View office. I would rather live closer to work and pay a little more than far away. Can I get a decent 2 bedroom apartment within $3,500? Also, I do not care about partying or about school districts. Do any of you have any suggestions for any property group/communi
- Zillow Irvine office Interested in an ML/software position but kind of worry about the sexual harassment lawsuit 3 years ago. Is it anything better now? Was it only for the sales part? Any current update will be very much appreciated!
- Amazon L5. Advice needed Was at Microsoft for over 4 years and stuck at L60. Managers consistently leaving, reorgs, sdet->sde and my own stupidity of not getting involved with office politics (I now believe this is a useful skill). Joined as an SDE-2 at tier-2 company in Seattle and after an initial rocky start I am doing f
- Zillow after 4 year cliff Does Zillow offer anything after the initial stock grant pays out? How are the annual refreshers and base pay increase? I noticed quite a few SDE stick around after the four year mark, is the culture pretty good? How's the perception of the OC office? Current offer is for offers product 170k base 2
- Zillow onsite Senior SWE What to expect for Zillow senior SWE onsite interview at Seattle office?
- Which company pays for parking in Seattle? Which company pays for parking in Seattle. Amazon Uber Zillow Facebook Twitter How do you commute to office from East side
- 3 Questions about Seattle Rental 1. Are rates negotiable in Seattle? or the Zillow estimate is kind of a hard number. Has anyone negotiated the rent down successfully than what was listed on Zillow? 2. What are the other things to ask the landlord when renting and negotiating? 3. How is Kirkland as an area to live? (given tha