- samsung compensation for 4-5 yoe Expecting an offer from Samsung austin. Moving from CA to TX, what do you guys think is a good compensation for 4-5yoe? What all componenets should I except in the TC, since they do not have stocks option?
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- How is the work life balance in Google Why 180k TC and lots of extra working hours can make people work for Google? I am just curious because every time I asked my friends at google what are they doing at evening, they are still working....while I can get off work after 5:00 pm . If I want to eat at the cafeteria, I can stay until 6:00 p
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Samsung Bellevue Product offer Received an offer for Senior Product at Samsung Bellevue - no comp details yet but sounds like they can exceed my current Amazon L6 Product comp. I've read lots of negative reviews of Samsung on Blind and Glassdoor - is this still the case, especially in Bellevue and/or Product roles? Also, recrui
- Take a look April, 2017 : Joined in Oracle as fresh grad (not from any premium college) with 10LPA package in Bangalore, India. Somewhere here 3-4 months of competitive programming. August, 2018 : Applied for Microsoft, Amazon, Samsung through referrals. Samsung didn't even bother to give a reply. Microsoft s
- Samsung austin compensation for 4-5 yoe Expecting an offer from Samsung austin. Moving from CA to TX, what do you guys think is a good compensation for 4-5yoe? What all componenets should I except in the TC, since they do not have stocks option?
- Total compensation at Samsung Bay Area Just got a verbal yes from recruiter. Since Samsung doesn't offer stock what kind of base salaries+ bonus+sign on+relocation can I expect for someone with 6 yoe HW division (it's going to be a senior role)
- Thoughts on CRUS logic stock Hey guys, I think fundamentally it's a good company. No debt , great pe ratio , however thier over reliance on APPL is a red flag. Any thoughts on the stock? Do they have a chance of winning any samsung/android business anytime soon.