- Feeling bad about how much I am making Sorry about this brain dump, I just feel like I need to let this out... I make standard amount of fang tech salary (not a lot per blind standard) but I feel bad about how much I am making and how greedy I became when switching jobs / negotiating offers. Last year my son’s daycare teacher got fired
- SDE interview turned to PM, Amazon Hey. Here is what happened to me: Applied to SDE role at Amazon in Seattle. Got to final round. I emphasized leadership principals a LOT on my prep. Amazon is a top spot in my list so I was nervous. There was a lot on the line. Turns out the nerves made me slip a bit on technical questions and I di
- Washington DC Area Information Security Engineering Work (NOVA DMV) The NOVA DMV area is stacked with information security engineering jobs. Is this one of the best places to find interesting work in the country for this field? Looks like a nice place to be near all major east coast and southern major cities along with good salary and lots of job growth opportunitie
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Google l4 Software Solutions Engineer vs Bloomberg Senior Software Engineer Recently got two offers and have been debating about which one to go with: Google: Software Solutions Engineer l4, TC 174k, Sunnyvale Bloomberg: Senior Software Engineer, TC 170k, NYC I've never heard about the Software Solutions Engineer role at Google. Job description here: https://careers.go
- Apple IS&T Interview Experience Sup everyone, I figured I’d share my experience so others can search for this before their next interview at apple is&t or if you want to laugh I applied online for a software engineering role and was contacted for a software qa role. I did a phone interview with 2 members on the team. Both of them
- Layoffs/compensation after T-Mobile/Sprint merger Last week I spoke to a HR rep at Sprint. He ensured me that the jobs in OP are safe. The bulk of layoffs will come from the T-Mobile side as their salaries are 30-40% higher than Sprint employees. The brand may be T-Mobile, but the corporate culture and compensation will be strongly influenced by
- link Embedded software position at Google Google X is seeking highly passionate and talented individuals for the position of an embedded software engineer for a project that is still under wraps. Our project is seeking to fill a Software Engineer position with experience in developing, testing, and deploying production-ready code for wirele
- Technology jobs at T-Mobile I’m in the running for a tech job at T-Mobile. If I get it, do they allow Macs or am I stuck on Windows? Also, do they give good discounts on T-Mobile service? Would you recommend working in tech there? Is funding for technology good or are you constantly begging for $$$$?
- link Manufacturing Process Engineer, Google Hi! I am interested in Manufacturing Process Engineer role at Google (Google Home). It’s been 2 years since I started my job hunt, and have been trying to move to SF to be with my fiancée . I would really appreciate it if anyone could refer me or let me know who the hiring manager might be. Thank yo
- RF engineering jobs ( telecom ) in Bay Area. Hello, does T-Mobile, Verizon, At&t etc telecom companies have RF engineering jobs in Bay Area ? I am asking this because on the telecom company websites and LinkedIn , I see only retail jobs in the Bay Area. If there are RF engineering (telecom) jobs in the Bay Area at , then how do I find those
- AT&T vs. “small” company website redesign So, I’ve been offered a job w/ a 3month contract to redesign a website for a company that may or may not know exactly wtf they’re doing. Or I can stay at AT&T and languish until I get another project but looking in, I see budget cuts, projects getting cut/merging with other projects and contractor