- Parents with kids diagnosed with mild autism/learning disabilities Just recently my almost 5 year old was diagnosed with mild autism. i knew somting was wrong was he was 18 months old, but was in deniel and thought it was just a phase and would get better ( me being first time mum and not being around kids for a very long time, wasnt sure what was typical and atypi
- Failing manager screenings :( - help New manager I am relatively newish engineering manager ~ 1.5 years with a total yoe of 9 years. I am starting to look out and had a few interviews lined up. I ended up getting rejected for all of the Manager screening calls either with the recruiter or the first round with the hiring manager. I have some resp
- Is software engineering losing its prestige? Nerds were hip for a minute and software engineering was THE job. Now what? People are realizing the value of soft skills and a breadth of abilities. Being “on the spectrum” isn’t charming. People don’t think much of anything, other than you’re a dweeb, when you tell them you’re a software enginee
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Has the Bay Area recession arrived? On the surface everything seems great. Housing prices continue to rise, despite the recent correction the stock market is incredible, best of this that and the other since God knows when. But just beneath the surface things don’t seem to be going as well in the Bay Area. The job growth rate has been
- link Opportunity to lead an AWS service growing exponentially You will have full autonomy to define and lead the end to end architecture of a full AWS service. Great start-up like environment where we take all tech and business decisions within the team, mostly with bottoms-up initiatives. Brilliant team solving complex problems across a wide spectrum of tec
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have
- What tools do you use for gathering training data? Open data sets are fantastic, but some problems require very diverse and broad spectrum content that hasn’t been gathered and vetted for various reasons. Sometimes it’s not enough to rely on search engines alone to find data, especially if the content may be more prevalent on the deep/dark websites
- Asking recommendation: Company/Area good for career growth for a Data Scientist? Hi there, I'm currently working as a Software Engineer title and most of my work is dealing with data. I'm passionate about Data Science and has better skills on this than engineering, but our team is focusing on engineering so there is not much environment (projects as well as ppl) for the caree
- Finding nanny for ADHD/ASD kids. How do you find a nanny/baby sitter for kid with ADHD/ASD? My kid in Kinder has severe ADHD and social skills disorder. He may have mild autism spectrum disorder (ASD) as well but diagnosis is on going. How do you find a nanny for such a special need kid? We even have hard time making do something
- UC Berkeley Comp.. Anyone knows whether Berkeley pays any signing bonus or cash comp? I have an offer from Berkeley and job pays in range of 80-120k spectrum... I can’t find anything anywhere on bonus or other benefits I can Negotiate on.. Please advise..