- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- link Zillow What's going on? Stock down 17% today. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/06/zillow-stock-acquisition-mortgage-lenders-of-america.html
- Zillow offer evaluation for TPM Received an offer for Technical Product Manager position at Zillow in Irvine: Base: 135k Stock: 125k (4 years, after 1 year vests quarterly) Sign in: 15k + 10k after one year I’m a data engineer, 7ye, for last 3-4 years did teams coordination as well. Offer seems low for me, what do you think folks
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link New to Bay Area - Need advice about housing I will be working at the Mountain View office. I would rather live closer to work and pay a little more than far away. Can I get a decent 2 bedroom apartment within $3,500? Also, I do not care about partying or about school districts. Do any of you have any suggestions for any property group/communi
- Apple vs Microsoft offer 2 yoe Apple (Cupertino) Base: $150k Stock: $105k / 4 years Sign-on: $30k Microsoft (Redmond) - lvl 61 Base: $130k Stock: $125k / 4 years Sign-on: $40k split 2 years I’m also taking into account the potential to learn/grow. Update: Zillow beat Microsoft’s offer, I’ve decided on Zillow(Seattle).
- Amazon L5. Advice needed Was at Microsoft for over 4 years and stuck at L60. Managers consistently leaving, reorgs, sdet->sde and my own stupidity of not getting involved with office politics (I now believe this is a useful skill). Joined as an SDE-2 at tier-2 company in Seattle and after an initial rocky start I am doing f
- Zillow after 4 year cliff Does Zillow offer anything after the initial stock grant pays out? How are the annual refreshers and base pay increase? I noticed quite a few SDE stick around after the four year mark, is the culture pretty good? How's the perception of the OC office? Current offer is for offers product 170k base 2
- Compass Word on the street is that Compass is on the cusp of closing on the purchase of several of the remaining independent brokerage firms in the East Coast wealth corridor — NY, NJ, CT, FL. They are also reportedly getting into the property management business in Manhattan through the purchase of at lea
- Zillow P4 Senior Dev Offer I have a Zillow P4 senior software developer offer on a project I'm excited about, and during the interview process I got along really well with the team lead. I have 9 YOE. I was thinking about asking them to increase the base by 15%. Is this possible and should I request that or more? Their offer
- Is Zillow willing to negotiate offer? Level 61 dev, looking forward to promoting to 62 in the next review cycle. With around 5.5 yoe (starting MSFT at level 59 with 2.5 yoe 3 years ago). 125k Base + 8K SSA + 30K other stock (last year for the sign on stock) So TC is around 180K Started to interview recently and got an offer from Zill
- Compensation for SWE 2 at these companies? Hi I'm SDE 2 with 3+ yrs exp and currently love working at Twitch but can't help being curious about these other companies/teams in SF.. If I did okay in the interviews for these, what do you think I can get? My TC rose because of stock appreciation TC 250K - Zillow Group - Google (are SF teams go