- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
and industry lounge.
- Comment tiers of tech companies in your opinion Tier = Pay, prestige, career opportunities, wlb Tier 0: Google, Netflix Tier 1: Apple, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft Tier 2: Amazon, Microsoft, Linkedin, Tier 3: Twitter, Square, Robinhood, Stripe, Pinterest, Snap, Dropbox, Palantir Tier 4: Salesforce, Zillow, coinbase, Reddit, Spotify, Expedia Tie
- Would you consider Zillow for interview if you are currently at MS? Not sure how much compensation would Zillow give. I see much lower numbers on Glassdoor than MS. Also the culture looks laid back, not sure if it would be good for growth, considering I am early in my career.
- vote Amazon vs Zillow offer Received two Software Eng offers in Seattle. Amazon offer - $205k tc Zillow offer - $235k tc 3 yoe after college, L61, current tc - $165k Which one would you choose and why? I’d prefer good wlb and job security and also want career growth in the long run without taking a lot of workload and being
- Salesforce vs Zillow vs Square I have offers from Salesforce, Zillow, and Square. They are similar in terms of tc (320k) yoe: 11. What do you think is the best choice for career growth, company culture, etc.
- Zillow referral Can someone refer me at Zillow? TC : 175k Yoe : 2 I have done close to 350 LC and currently work in a backend heavy team at Microsoft. I applied in Zillow careers website for a general software engineer application but got a generic reject email after a couple of days. Wondering if it was even r
- Savings Trying to get a benchmark and understand how my savings stack up for others my age. 35 years old. Been working in tech for 6 years (started my tech career later than most) in marketing. Would love to hear from others in the age range 30-40. Thank you Total investments/cash including 401k: $460k A
- Zillow career levels and business What are career levels at zillow comparing to Amazon? Also how to you think Zillow will do as a company long run? With competitors like realtor. com and possibly Amazon? TC: 200
- SDE-2 at Amazon, stay or leave? I joined Amazon 1.5 years ago. Changed team after 8 months because of bad manager. Now working in a team in retail that is working on maintaining legacy code. The work I am doing is not interesting /challenging and I push myself to get work done. I don't see any career growth here. I have masters d